Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blm View Post
    Looks delicious. I'd eat it until the juice was dripping off of my chin.
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    The fuck we talking about here. All I see is God damn soup.
    Well of course ALL YOU SEE IS SOUP:gaydo:

Comment

• Yup, phaggot

Comment

• This is what I see.

Comment

• Post 200 and 201 have pics of my girls ass; on there purposely. If you can't see the pics, then it's your phone...which sucks

Comment

• See Tapatalk automatically brought me to page 21 as the most recent post in the thread which was the soup post at the very top. Thus my response to blm. I see now. She looks fit. Bit skinny in the ass IMO, I like em slightly more curvy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              See Tapatalk automatically brought me to page 21 as the most recent post in the thread which was the soup post at the very top. Thus my response to blm. I see now. She looks fit. Bit skinny in the ass IMO, I like em slightly more curvy.
              I can certainly use a better angle....she's 5'4" and 115lbs of lean muscle. She's got one of tightest bouncy asses I've ever been with. But no biggie, I don't have a preference. She's good to me, cooks, cleans, trains, great career, great in bed, etc...back to topic of thread.....food:D no pun:P

Comment

• This is me all the time because her ass is THAT nice lol
                Attached Files

Comment

• :D

Comment

• Ha ha...literally made lol :D gonna send that to her

Comment

• She made some blackened and beer battered tilapia tacos...those homemade tortillas are protein ones from bbing.com site, the rest is history. Gotta love her thinking on the wine...one bottle for me and two for her lol ha
                      Attached Files

Comment

• :thumb:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Not a bad treat alternative for sweets or ice cream.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Do they taste just as good as real desserts? Or can you tell its "healthy" desserts?

Tacos look great.

Comment

• They taste like healthy shit....but it suffices my cravings for crap.

They do taste great, but nothing like a real fat ass desert

Comment

• Just placed a double order of these since its B2GOF....
                                The Complete Cookie by Lenny and Larry's at Bodybuilding.com! - Best Prices on The Complete Cookie!

Comment

Working...
                                X