• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those fuckers are yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
      Those fuckers are yummy
      I know lol....got one pack the other day when I left the gym and holy hell those are fucking delicious.

Comment

• Time to eat:thumb:
        Attached Files

Comment

• Looks amazing.

Comment

• Just the fact that she took the time to make this, and those carrots where wow! I'm a lucky and very happy guy these days. I've been missing out on being with someone who's in tip top shape, damn. And I mean in terms of relating to my eating, training, etc....because at the end of the day, if someone doesn't have substance, I'm all set with that.

Comment

• Swordfish caught here locally for $13.99 a pound? Not bad at all. Got 4lbs, 2 yesterday 2 today. She made fresh guacamole, cilantro, lime juice, onion powder, s&p, cayenne and some other spicy stuff. Then she made these swordfish steaks. Baked some sweet potatoes.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Marinating in some stuff
                Attached Files

Comment

• I don't understand how people would pay an additional $3/$4 extra for a chefs cut swordfish. So in other words I'm going to pay someone to do what I plan on doing an extra few bucks per pound!? GTFO

Comment

• Great stuff and I lyrics $8.99 for this 2lb plus bag. I eat it alone or with fat free milk, just enough for it to moist up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Had a cheat day on Saturday :thumb:

She made more fresh pizza from scratch. Gotta tell you, this chick can cook:clapback:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Those artichokes made quite a difference. Nice and crispy on bottom and edges, yet nicely done.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• And yes I ate all of it in one night, even this son of bitch right here:panic:

Honestly I did eat all of this apple crisp and of the 2 and a half pizzas she made, well i ate 2 of them lol

I had put on 6lbs overnight :woot:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Had to tell her to stop making those damn pizzas. I eat all of them and bloats me like a balloon :D gotta give her some other ideas :P

She's making me right now chocolate chip protein cookies. ..wtf!???!?!

Comment

• Pizzas look amazing

Comment

• They certainly are :)

Comment

Working...
                                X