No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein cookies. Gtfo. Eat junk or don't. Don't go half assed like a fucken beta bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Protein cookies. Gtfo. Eat junk or don't. Don't go half assed like a fucken beta bitch.
      Don't hate because your cracker ass can't cook worth a fuck:wave:

My junk food mentality is a tad bit different than yours...watch out...Google watch dog is about to post why I should not be eating half assed junk food but go all out:wave::retard::panic::panic:

Comment

Pizza looks amazing!
        And tasted amazing as well....:thumb:

Comment

• Simple, effective.

Turkey patties, rice, veggies.....
          Attached Files

Comment

• So last night my gf made me from scratch, chicken noodle soup. Non greasy and low low sodium and so good for you. She's an amazing cook for being 27 and I'm one lucky guy. Cooks clean, works out, ER nurse at Boston hospitals and so incredibly beautiful in and out....in the meantime, this food thread is about to get interesting. She cooks all the God damn time lol
            Attached Files

Comment

• I've got soup for days
              Attached Files

Comment

• Looks delicious. I'd eat it until the juice was dripping off of my chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
                  Looks delicious. I'd eat it until the juice was dripping off of my chin.
                  While I agree it looks great, a man should never say what you just said.. I'm serious bro.

Comment

• And why is that?

Are you assuming I was talking about soup?

Comment

• It's undeniably ghey lingo.

Comment

• I'm sorry you think gay thoughts after seeing a picture of a nice female ass followed by a sexual innuendo. Sounds like a personal problem.

Comment

I'm sorry you think gay thoughts after seeing a picture of a nice female ass followed by a sexual innuendo. Sounds like a personal problem.
                          :clapback::clapback::rofl::rofl::thumb:

Comment

Looks delicious. I'd eat it until the juice was dripping off of my chin.
                            I always do. See that's my fucking problem. These mid 20 year olds, I mean damn!!!!!!!

I'm 40 and she's 27.....:thumb:

We started off 2yrs ago as just FWB and well now she's my lady friend :grin:

Comment

• The fuck we talking about here. All I see is God damn soup.

Comment

The fuck we talking about here. All I see is God damn soup.
                                He OBVIOUSLY had an innuendo on sex. Geez:retard:

You OBVIOUSLY didn't get it.....it's ok kid..

Comment

Working...
                                X