No announcement yet.

Food log with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the sophisticated fine dining meals? Looks like a bunch of fast food filth! :D

Comment

• Honestly we didn't eat at any fancy place this time. We enjoyed the small whole in the wall places and had a blast. It's more common to eat out at fancy places rather than experiencing a shit hole.place that taste better :D

Comment

• Lack of funds. NYC is already too much for you.

Can you prove you didn't stay at hojo in queens?

Comment

• Not gonna lie, feels good to be back on eating clean. Was off the gym for 2 days straight and I felt weird, out of place with myself and honestly, I felt like a lazy ass....but loved every fucking minute of it:D

But
          .......feels good to be back on the normal life :).....not a pwo meal either....just hungry lol

Dozen eggs, blue cheese and kale
          Attached Files

Comment

• Yup, I can eat like a pig for 2-3 days before I start feeling disgusting.

Waste of yolks, that's where all the muscle building nutrients is. Get you up past 175. :D

Comment

• Great way to store your veggies for portions. I do the kale this way because I like it so much that I've stopped myself many times from eating an entire pound bag; talk about cleaning you out. I basically eat kale at every meal now, well about 95% of my food. Anyways, great sautéed with seasonings and just serve over anything.
              Attached Files

Comment

• And my reason for posting even the easiest things to cook/make, is so that everyone can see it's not hard nor time consuming to have a nice clean diet, or healthy. Just takes a bit of planning, patience and dedication(I call it a WANT)...maybe it'll give others motivation to do a better job at their diet.

The other thing is being consistent about your eating all the time, while giving yourself some splurging. Otherwise you'll fail after a few weeks or months.

Comment

• Just a light portion of meat.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Just a light portion of meat.
                    Looks great.

I thought you were going strict paleo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      Looks great.

I thought you were going strict paleo?
                      Wanted cheese bitch :D I wanted cheese:grin:

Comment

• Something quick, basic and almost no fat at all. Baked chicken, spices and veggies. It came out super moist(eh)but the taste/flavor was honestly pretty fucking good. I didn't think it come out this way; the taste.

I then just dipped in Frank's hot sauce.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Bro you got some raw chicken there. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Bro you got some raw chicken there. Lol
                            Wow no shit, that looks raw as fuck! Maybe he's not responding because he's half dead from salmonilla poisoning.lol

Comment

• Does that one piece look like sashimi due to a shadow?

Comment

• Rado the goal is to remove all the pink brosaph.

Comment

Working...
                                X