Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    :rofl:

Cool, and you need to start posting clear shots, total upper body not shirt lifter ones:agreed:
    You make me lol. :rofl:

Comment

Granola or alpen, hydrolysed.whey

Chicken and rice next two meals
      Train
      Protien shake

Fatty protien, green veg and mash

Some form of protien only before bed if I have time

My job its sedentary and slow metabolism now
      do you know your portions? how much chicken, rice per meal?

how many cals a day?

you really should have some idea of the numbers of cals that you are taking in.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

how many cals a day?

bump. answer the question.

Comment

its a normal collar, its the lighting from above making it look goofy.

Mr.I the shirt is a bit unflattering to your midsection. need a bit bigger size. could be a bit longer also.
          Lol bouncer giving fashion advice now

Comment

how many cals a day?

No clue, none

Comment

No clue, none
              Your trying to lose weight and you have no idea what your cals are?
              You can download aps for your phone that tell you. Probably not 100 percent accurate but a good starting point.

Comment

• Originally posted by redback View Post
                Your trying to lose weight and you have no idea what your cals are?
                You can download aps for your phone that tell you. Probably not 100 percent accurate but a good starting point.
                Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Comment

• Got a food scale, mr i?

Comment

• Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                    Got a food scale, mr i?
                    Yeah, used once a year for cake baking

Comment

The best way i can answer this is to say that I'm generally more consistent with all those factors than I have been previously. My situation is that I work full time with varying hours and, well, sometimes life gets in the way, sometimes we go out and eat and drink with other couples, or its anniversary like today and I don't hold back those days. The picture doesn't show its greatly and in fact, I have been unable to train chest properly (only flyes etc) because I have really bad tendonitis in both elbows for the first time eva so I'm not benching until its gone, can't train tri's either.

But I am getting both more shape and leaner as time passes, I feel it in the clothes i wear round the waist and ass etc and looking at myself in the mirror
                      Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      No clue, none
                      Yeah, used once a year for cake baking
                      Your attitude and tone has completely changed since you started this thread. Looks at your posts at the start of the thread, really excited, really focused on your goals etc.. Now look at you, you cant be bothered to at least get a basic idea of the numbers to know where you are at. This is why your progress is as slow as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by redback View Post
                        Lol bouncer giving fashion advice now
                        you dont have to be any kind of fashion expert to see that the shirt isnt the best fit.

Comment

No clue, none
                          :disagree:

If a newbie came to this board to look for cutting advice and said what you just said, he would have been chewed out and sent packing.

Comment

• Bouncer, c'mon bro, I'm not new at this, I can.visually see portion sizes and approximate weight

Comment

Bouncer, c'mon bro, I'm not new at this, I can.visually see portion sizes and approximate weight
                              Sorry but you are new to this. You have not dieted down in a century and you certainly werent counting cals in permabulk mode.

I 100% gaurentee whatever cal amount you THINK you are eating, you are off by hundreds.

Comment

• Mr I, even the title of the thread seems a bit misleading at this point. Everyone here wants you to succeed, but we cannot do it for you. I believe you will stagnate and fade from your goals unless you find a way to accelerate things.

Get that diet under control brother, you know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X