• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Honesty! watch the belly
    Two second pose - YouTube

Also took a couple still shots today
    Big Dude Mr I....:weights:

Comment

• Thanks lip, I want condition and its.coming but the vid does show thickness avd size more

Comment

• That two second shot looks good brother. You have absolutely made great progress with the fat loss and maintained or even increased that muscle density. Really nice Mr I.

Comment

• Originally posted by auri View Post
          That two second shot looks good brother. You have absolutely made great progress with the fat loss and maintained or even increased that muscle density. Really nice Mr I.
          Thanks auri, I thought that may happen as I ate more consistent and trained more intense.

Comment

Thanks bro, your comments are always quite reserved and focused and positive, you competed? you seem knowledgeable
            THANK YOU! No, I have never competed but I am at that level, I have been training hard for a GOOD WHILE. :) I have just never stepped on stage.

Comment

• Struggling a little.for motivation, hopefully it passes, got sick and didn't train for a week, trained three times since. Just gotta get my head back in the game.

Comment

Struggling a little.for motivation, hopefully it passes, got sick and didn't train for a week, trained three times since. Just gotta get my head back in the game.
                just look at your pics of how you looked when you started VS how you look now. the difference is huge. you dont want all that hard work to be for nothing. keep going big bro! :agreed:

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  just look at your pics of how you looked when you started VS how you look now. the difference is huge. you dont want all that hard work to be for nothing. keep going big bro! :agreed:
                  thanks brotha

Comment

• Training has stalled, need to get back in the game, took the avi picture this AM, cold and flat, looks skewed too like my upper body shrank

Comment

• Hitting shoulders tonight, hard, with cardio after

Comment

Training has stalled, need to get back in the game, took the avi picture this AM, cold and flat, looks skewed too like my upper body shrank
                        Diet bro. I have said it before, you talk about training 24/7 but almost nothing about diet ever. Face the fact that you will shrink as you get leaner. Once you accept it, it will be easier to push forward. You have the training and drugs part of it taken care of, if you want to pull the rest of that fat off and reach your goal of 5-7%bf you are going to have to address diet. That is your weak spot.

That said, you look way better then the tub of shit you were when you started this thread in Dec. :thumup:

Now we just need to get beast to wake the fuck up!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Diet bro. I have said it before, you talk about training 24/7 but almost nothing about diet ever. Face the fact that you will shrink as you get leaner. Once you accept it, it will be easier to push forward. You have the training and drugs part of it taken care of, if you want to pull the rest of that fat off and reach your goal of 5-7%bf you are going to have to address diet. That is your weak spot.

That said, you look way better then the tub of shit you were when you started this thread in Dec. :thumup:

Now we just need to get beast to wake the fuck up!
                          Training stalled I said, if your not even gonna read..

Comment

Training stalled I said, if your not even gonna read..
                            I don't really give a fuck. I am addressing your overall fat loss progress since your last update. Your training is not the issue.

Comment

• Anyway, shoulders gonna get hit hard back training tonight; presses x 2 movements, two side laterals, machine then dumbell rears, heavy dumbell shrugs to finish

Comment

• post your diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X