Someone help me, lost what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Your gonna be about 100lbs by the time you get to 10%. I wish I could watch you train because something seems off to me if your eating and strict like you say.
    It's only been a couple of months, so maybe my body needs more time to adjust than others, who knows.

This is my daily routine pretty much

Wake up around 4.30am
    Gym 4.45-6.15 including 35-40 mins of liss cardio
    Come home, shower and then eat breakfast at around 6.45ish am
    Leave for work at 7am
    Lunch around 11.30-12pm
    Leave work and arrive home around 4.15pm
    Watch tv
    Prepare dinner around 6pm
    Eat snacks around 7pm
    Watch tv
    Go to bed by 9/10pm

That's my routine 90% of the time everyday.

In regards to training, I increase weights after I reach 3x6 on all my lifts. This is usually every third week I increase my weighre, as I start of off 3x5 one week, then 3x6 the next week , then 3x5 the following week, but this time , increase the weight if I was able to successfully complete 3x6 the previous week, as the program calls for.

Not doing anything extraordinary, as you can tell from my workout , and lift 4 times a week, and cardio atleast 5 times a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Eat something to get some energy. It takes me 5 min to prepare and eat a bowl of oatmeal. But a banana is better than nothing, I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
      Gotta remember with all the calorie restriction he's doing his lifts aren't going to continue to get heavier week to week especially natty.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrous_nit View Post
        It's only been a couple of months, so maybe my body needs more time to adjust than others, who knows.

This is my daily routine pretty much

Wake up around 4.30am
        Gym 4.45-6.15 including 35-40 mins of liss cardio
        Come home, shower and then eat breakfast at around 6.45ish am
        Leave for work at 7am
        Lunch around 11.30-12pm
        Leave work and arrive home around 4.15pm
        Watch tv
        Prepare dinner around 6pm
        Eat snacks around 7pm
        Watch tv
        Go to bed by 9/10pm

That's my routine 90% of the time everyday.

In regards to training, I increase weights after I reach 3x6 on all my lifts. This is usually every third week I increase my weighre, as I start of off 3x5 one week, then 3x6 the next week , then 3x5 the following week, but this time , increase the weight if I was able to successfully complete 3x6 the previous week, as the program calls for.

Not doing anything extraordinary, as you can tell from my workout , and lift 4 times a week, and cardio atleast 5 times a week.
        Just keep at it bro. Can definitely see results in terms of fat loss.

Comment

• Ok, so I am pretty happy with the results of cutting and I have definitely seen improvements in my body.

I’ve lost weight and body fat too ( taking measurements every week or so).

Now my workouts are getting harder and harder and I’m finding it hard to progress.

Winter is coming soon and I think I should start eating more, but not go full on with my bulk calories.

Currently I’m sitting at 132-133 lbs, 5 feet 8 inches, 33 yrs old, working out 4 times a week, 4-5 times doing 30-40 liss cardio a week.

Should I slowly increase my cals from what I eat today to maintainence calories for a few weeks and then add another 250 for a lean bulk?

So on my days of workout, I eat 1700 cals and off days only eat 1500 cals.

New TDEE seems to be around 1850, with a bmr of around 1535.

One idea I have is to leave my cals as is, but on off days, increase them to be same as days I workout I.e 1700.

Other idea I have is to increase my workout days cals to same as tdee i.e 1850, and rest days , add another 150 cals to my original 1500 cals, so total of 1650.

Or lastly, everyday my cals stay at 1850 for a few weeks, then add 250 to my TDEE for a lean bulk.

Please suggest.

Comment

• only increase protein calories. the body finds it very hard to convert protein into fat storage.

you could also time some extra carbs so you maximize your workout and continue to progress. about 45 minutes before the gym have 40-50 grams of quick acting carbs. fruit would be fine. this will increase your strength, pump and energy level in the gym.

dont increase cals by much. your body likes to store fat so keep it low or if you increase more keep cardio high.

Comment

only increase protein calories. the body finds it very hard to convert protein into fat storage.

you could also time some extra carbs so you maximize your workout and continue to progress. about 45 minutes before the gym have 40-50 grams of quick acting carbs. fruit would be fine. this will increase your strength, pump and energy level in the gym.

dont increase cals by much. your body likes to store fat so keep it low or if you increase more keep cardio high.
              Thanks, how much should i increase my calories by?

Comment

Thanks, how much should i increase my calories by?
                Only 100 calories per day for the first 2 weeks. Then evaluate in the mirror. If you haven't gained ugly weight increase by another 100 caps. Keep cardio high though.

Comment

Only 100 calories per day for the first 2 weeks. Then evaluate in the mirror. If you haven't gained ugly weight increase by another 100 caps. Keep cardio high though.
                  My cardio is high today too, so total of 1800 cals on workout days and 1600 cals on off days for two weeks, then monitor?

Do I change my current workout routine or stick with the same reps that I do know, and try to push for progression?

Comment

• Anyone else with any suggestions:)

Comment

Anyone else with any suggestions:)
                      bro this is all about experimentation. we all respond differently to diet, training, and drugs. add in a few hundred calories and keep cardio high as we discussed. evaluate in 1 month in the mirror. if you like what you see continue doing it. if you've put on fat again and you dont like how you look simply go back to what you were doing. don't make things complicated. i find the people that make everything complicated often burn out mentally. keep things simple and smart. don't dwell and stress over every tiny detail, you have to change your way of thinking.

Comment

bro this is all about experimentation. we all respond differently to diet, training, and drugs. add in a few hundred calories and keep cardio high as we discussed. evaluate in 1 month in the mirror. if you like what you see continue doing it. if you've put on fat again and you dont like how you look simply go back to what you were doing. don't make things complicated. i find the people that make everything complicated often burn out mentally. keep things simple and smart. don't dwell and stress over every tiny detail, you have to change your way of thinking.
                        Ok makes sense, my plan is to eat at tdee for a couple of weeks (seems to be between 1900-2000, I’ll start with 1950, monitor my weight every week, if it still drops, add another 100 or so cals until it becomes steady), follow the same workout routine for my cut and keep cardio as is, then after a few weeks, introduce around 250 cals per day for a slow bulk and up my volume on the workout and keep cardio as is what I am doing today.

Comment

Working...
                        X