• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    3iu's a day
    lol still trying to get that last iu outta the vial

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      same sort of thing happens at 3.3 though. you get to that 3rd and last shot in vial and you have like 2.7iu left. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        same sort of thing happens at 3.3 though. you get to that 3rd and last shot in vial and you have like 2.7iu left. lol.
        lol true i have come up with less than that. I just run and gun whats a iu here or there it all gets in me sooner or later

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19

Doesn't really bother me, lol. Besides, I'm trying to take less not more!

Comment

Doesn't really bother me, lol. Besides, I'm trying to take less not more!
            ya no shit i hear ya on that. but I also want you to take enough to see it work.

Comment

• Updates??

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Updates??

Umm...no. I really don't. I've tried 4 different kits and 2 different brands, but don't really "see" what everyone else sees with it. I don't know the answer, but once it's gone I'm sure I'll be done with it. I'm just doing 2iu's a day now. I've gone grain free, and seem to be doing well with it, but I don't see that GH is really attributing to anything, in any way. :dunno:

Comment

Umm...no. I really don't. I've tried 4 different kits and 2 different brands, but don't really "see" what everyone else sees with it. I don't know the answer, but once it's gone I'm sure I'll be done with it. I'm just doing 2iu's a day now. I've gone grain free, and seem to be doing well with it, but I don't see that GH is really attributing to anything, in any way. :dunno:
                  yea i would not spend anymore money on it. you gave it plenty of time and did it consistently. may just be an issue of in the absence of steroids the effects are very mild and take forever.

Comment

Do you feel increased body temperature on it, any improvement in skin, any tightening plumping in the right places on the body

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Do you feel increased body temperature on it, any improvement in skin, any tightening plumping in the right places on the body
                      she said she noticed nothing at all in any way. and its not a question of being real or fake, i know 100% she had real stuff. she used one of my hyges that i get strong sides from. its either a matter of her body chemistry or something about the absence of other hormones etc.. not only did she not get any results but no sides what so ever either, that is the part i just cannot figure out.

Comment

• First I ever heard, fair play for honest updates though

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          she said she noticed nothing at all in any way. and its not a question of being real or fake, i know 100% she had real stuff. she used one of my hyges that i get strong sides from. its either a matter of her body chemistry or something about the absence of other hormones etc.. not only did she not get any results but no sides what so ever either, that is the part i just cannot figure out.
                          its not the absence of steroids cuz i have used it plenty by itsself and it worked.
                          I think that she is just a non responder or not taking enough. I am on 2.5 ius now and I can not tell I am on it anymore. If I didnt already use it at 5 to know its legit I wouldnt be able to tell. I wont get the fat loss and muscle building at 2.5 Ius but still the health.
                          I agree with just being done with it though. sorry Fb it really is a great drug if it works,

Comment

Working...
                          X