rado's GH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    Damn 400 a month on weed? thats nuts thats Gh money and make you healthy.

very real point of the fake Gh shit theres not a lot of just bunk shit like there used to be a few years ago but there is a shit ton of low dosed shit out there. if I pay for 10iu I want 10iu not 4 or 5.
    I honestly get that I have spent a gazillion dollars buying Gh over the many many years only thru trial and error do I have a slight idea where to go,lol
    he ain't no sheep like us bro!

hows your hand doing faggot? gh helping speed recovery or what? you limited on what you can do or no? think you could take me in a fight yet? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      he ain't no sheep like us bro!

hows your hand doing faggot? gh helping speed recovery or what? you limited on what you can do or no? think you could take me in a fight yet? :D
      lol It has been 1 year almost exactly to the date. I am going Monday to the gym to lift weights and sick and tired of not.
      I was punching the bag for a few months and no problems so I hoping its better.

the cut doc made to operate on me healed in 1 week like it wasn't even there he kinda tripped out on that. but I have been reading a lbit about the way GH makes you heal might not be so good. I am gonna try and say whats in my head best I can
      the GH doesn't lay down a clean layer of cells its choppy and ruff some say not so strong. its fast but not so strong at healing.
      although it will make tendons stronger that are not completely tore

I know that sounds weird I read it awhile ago and these mother fuckers use words I have no clue what they are saying but bottom line some say it might not be the best to heal with.
      a different surgen mentioned it and I researched it a bit and I found pretty much what he was saying. only problem is the fucking doc just blow and go take your cash and kick you out. I wanted to ask him questions so I can understand it better and explain it better.

I see him again in a few months I gonna make a point of asking him right off the bat about it. hopefully he can explain it in retard terms

Comment

lol It has been 1 year almost exactly to the date. I am going Monday to the gym to lift weights and sick and tired of not.
        I was punching the bag for a few months and no problems so I hoping its better.

the cut doc made to operate on me healed in 1 week like it wasn't even there he kinda tripped out on that. but I have been reading a lbit about the way GH makes you heal might not be so good. I am gonna try and say whats in my head best I can
        the GH doesn't lay down a clean layer of cells its choppy and ruff some say not so strong. its fast but not so strong at healing.
        although it will make tendons stronger that are not completely tore

I know that sounds weird I read it awhile ago and these mother fuckers use words I have no clue what they are saying but bottom line some say it might not be the best to heal with.
        a different surgen mentioned it and I researched it a bit and I found pretty much what he was saying. only problem is the fucking doc just blow and go take your cash and kick you out. I wanted to ask him questions so I can understand it better and explain it better.

I see him again in a few months I gonna make a point of asking him right off the bat about it. hopefully he can explain it in retard terms
        Yea they kinda say the same thing about deca. Makes joints feel better and helps build up collagen but it's not as strong as natural healing. Of course the alternative is taking fucken forever to heal. Lol

Comment

I also just noticed yesterday I am shitty looking my belly is soft my arms are soft just not good. it took a year but fuck this no good thats why gym Monday and fuck it I will just go as hard as I can with out popping it.

last time I tried about 3-4 months ago the 25lb Dbells hurt like a mother fucker so I stopped but its time to test again see if I can

Comment

I also just noticed yesterday I am shitty looking my belly is soft my arms are soft just not good. it took a year but fuck this no good thats why gym Monday and fuck it I will just go as hard as I can with out popping it.

last time I tried about 3-4 months ago the 25lb Dbells hurt like a mother fucker so I stopped but its time to test again see if I can
            Supposed to rain so you can cover up in a bunch of clothes so you won't be embarrassed. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Supposed to rain so you can cover up in a bunch of clothes so you won't be embarrassed. :D
              worse part is I was one of the only guys tossing around the 150 Dbells now I will be at the 90s or 100s and struggling. thats weird as I do not have a ego with weights unless its legs or dbell press
              not sure why?

Comment

Hey you two bumble fucks...this is a GH log, not a let's fucking have social party

Fucking sheep

Comment

Damn 400 a month on weed? thats nuts thats Gh money and make you healthy.

very real point of the fake Gh shit theres not a lot of just bunk shit like there used to be a few years ago but there is a shit ton of low dosed shit out there. if I pay for 10iu I want 10iu not 4 or 5.
                  I honestly get that I have spent a gazillion dollars buying Gh over the many many years only thru trial and error do I have a slight idea where to go,lol
                  Over here is expensive, still. Normally my ounce will cost a good $300...need to move to CA...fucking an ounce is $100 lol

Comment

so the site chadd had given me to get labs done, they will not do RI or MA lol...wtf

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      so the site chadd had given me to get labs done, they will not do RI or MA lol...wtf
                      This is what you get for waiting to the last minute you jackass! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        This is what you get for waiting to the last minute you jackass! :D
                        FUCK YOU:D

I got it handled. I'm going to add my billing address in CT and go there;) Not sure my doc could get me in that quick. Besides, I kinda wanna go this route for the time being. But when she does my physical in the next few months, then I'll have her do a full panel.

Problem solved pumkin:thumup:

Comment

You should have waited until you took your last injection and then scheduled the appointment. :agreed:

Comment

so before bumble fuck bouncer starts his rant. i'm going to change my billing on my debit card to my CT residence and schedule it.

In a few months she will do a full panel, but this time i'm just getting the IGF done.

I plan on doing a few tests here and there to see how strong/weak is the gear im on and compare with all of my other lab works.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              You should have waited until you took your last injection and then scheduled the appointment. :agreed:
                              really? well i still have exactly 2 vials as of this morning...when should i go brother?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                                Rado you should want the tests done sooner then waiting, what if it comes back bunk? You just wasted all that time. People might be waiting to order based off of bloods they see. So you're holding up potential orders for the guy that gave you a freebie. On most other boards that is called a reverse scammer.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing any bloodwork here....lol
                                Rado, you scammer! You should be kicked off SM! Lucky I'm not in charge!

Comment

Working...
                                X