Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    speaking of good guys leaving where BLM at? what happen with him?
    Considering he doesn't lift or live the life he's gone along with FB and good riddance. Neither of them have been in a gym in the last 6 years so what the fuck is the point? LoL. You were the only one I missed to be honest. Which is why I take it so personal when you talk shit to me compared to someone who contributed nothing for years like blm.

You can say what you want but chads igf score on ansomone of 453 is WELL above average. You will definitely get results from that. It's certainly not fake.

BUT. I agree with you. It should be higher especially if it's supposed to be pharm grade.

Just because I ask about the black tops and would like to see them tested to see if they have any other compound in them besides hgh does not mean I'm going against you or "picking select over you".

By the way, lion didn't sell junk. I been using liquid adex since I started AAS and without it I'd have c cup tits. It's you that I believe does have gyno correct? Maybe you should try such "junk". ;)

Comment

Bouncer, I do not need this black tops, if it's generic from China, I even know where to order this garbage at $ 0.75 for IU. Well, or for $ 1.25, if you do not bargain. I'll just send money to Chadd in a couple of months, and ask him to take a blood test for IGF, and a couple more indicators. Only then will there be a lot of questions about this drug.

Rocketw19, yes, somewhere in China, maybe on one of the rice paddies, there is a giant plant, it has no licenses, but it is the only one who produces a good gh that shows 600-700 IGF when taking the 4IU. This plant class A +, GenSci and AnkeBio just pray for something that would not have learned about this plant. After all, these giant corporations have long been selling 6IU at a price of 10IU, and only one plant, named "Unnamed", sells the real GH all over the world. They say that unicorns are found on this field, but this is not certain. But one clever guy fucked the system - and ordered this GH, at the A + plant, in the rice field, without a face, without a name, with a black lid (because with green, red, orange, blue and fucking knows with which lid has already been ordered before ). By the way, I heard that on this field the engines rockets for space flights at $ 3 for 10 rockets are still being developed. I hope no one will know about it, otherwise SpaceX will break off.

By the way, why this generic has no name, just Black tops? If there is something out there that I think - I have a couple of unregistered names - "Natural Selection", "Widower", "Assassin for Ansomone," "His IGF was 700+ when he was alive," "A + plant in the rice field "," The guy who fucked up the system", " The only honest GH without a name. "

I'm not scared of scammers, they want to cheat, but you can be smarter. I'm afraid of guys who think they fucked up the system, they usually believe in this shit with the plants in the rice fields. Usually this means that the system fucked them, but they still did not understand it.

And by the way, in China, one of the most stringent laws about the production and sales of HG, and the same AnkeBio delivers its products to hospitals in China, that would maintain their license. And GenSci registers its products in many countries of the world as a legal drug for treatment (including children). But the great A + plant on the rice field, called "no name", produces the only real GH. I hope that in black tops more expensive raw materials than I think, because a cheap analogue is also toxic, although it is not important, it will show 800+ IGF, I think this indicator will be very pleased oncologist.

RocketW19, if you take black tops for more than 3 months, please make test your current IGF, and before that time we have nothing more to talk about with you.

P.s. Fucking plants in rice fields, do not allow to sell pharmaceutical products because of their inefficiency.
      Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-05-17, 02:59 AM.

Comment

What happened... lol

I know Rocket pretty well I do do know his intention here is to help others. For whatever reason he gets enjoyment from that. lol Here's a question to you Rocket... what do you think correctly dosed GH should test at? I know it will vary depending on the natural levels of IGF of a person but looking for an average.

This is my first run with GH but I've done more blood work than most have that used it for many years. I'm posting honest numbers and hope it helps everyone here. Including SelectHGH.

Bouncer, you stat that a score 453 is well above average. Obviously it is well above average natural levels but again not sure most of us know what average is. If you were buying test @ 300mg/ml but it was testing at 150mg/ml would you care?

I think all of us including Select want to see good quality GH being sold. If it is under dosed then let's call it that and hope to bring the numbers up to where they should be. If it tests good then again lets call it that and give give props where props are due.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          What happened... lol

I know Rocket pretty well I do do know his intention here is to help others. For whatever reason he gets enjoyment from that. lol Here's a question to you Rocket... what do you think correctly dosed GH should test at? I know it will vary depending on the natural levels of IGF of a person but looking for an average.

This is my first run with GH but I've done more blood work than most have that used it for many years. I'm posting honest numbers and hope it helps everyone here. Including SelectHGH.

Bouncer, you stat that a score 453 is well above average. Obviously it is well above average natural levels but again not sure most of us know what average is. If you were buying test @ 300mg/ml but it was testing at 150mg/ml would you care?

I think all of us including Select want to see good quality GH being sold. If it is under dosed then let's call it that and hope to bring the numbers up to where they should be. If it tests good then again lets call it that and give give props where props are due.
          Totally right!

Comment

What happened... lol

When your blood work sheet says normal levels of igf are between 83-233, I think that gives us a very clear answer on what average is. Your igf score was over 200 points higher than average. The problem with comparing GH to testosterone is that test raises testosterone directly in a blood test. With GH we are in different territory. We aren't directly testing GH levels but igf levels instead so things are not as clear cut.

But then these generic black tops come along and are posting scores that are almost to good to be true. Now if they are that amazing than so be it, props to them. But I personally have questions. I'd like to see them put through more thorough testing. If it's straight up 191 pure GH I will come right out and say that's some really good shit. But what if its not? What if those ever sneaky Chinese fucks have figured out some kind of way to manipulate the igf scores. Can we rule that out without a shadow of a doubt right now? I don't think we can without more testing. I don't see why anyone would be against putting these black tops through a bit more testing to see if there are some other kinds of peptides or something else in there.

Rocket himself has talked about ditching all generics including the blacktops because in his words "who knows really what the fucks in it". Well that's exactly what I want to find out. I'm not talking shit, covering up a scam or calling anyone out, I'm just trying to get the best possible answers.

Comment

Again unless we know what the IGF numbers of good quality GH then it's hard to say what's good and what is below average. I think we will all agree that 453 is well above average. I guess I should get some US pharm GH and test it. I'd love to see the numbers and then compare it to the other brands.

And you can't fake IGF. That's why it is tested. I think Rocket said he was done with all generic because of some of the sides that come with it. He said he gets half the sides with pharma grade. For me (due to the price) I'll put up with the sides if I get the same benefits. Pharma grade is crazy expensive. At least I think so.

Comment

Again unless we know what the IGF numbers of good quality GH then it's hard to say what's good and what is below average. I think we will all agree that 453 is well above average. I guess I should get some US pharm GH and test it. I'd love to see the numbers and then compare it to the other brands.

And you can't fake IGF. That's why it is tested. I think Rocket said he was done with all generic because of some of the sides that come with it. He said he gets half the sides with pharma grade. For me (due to the price) I'll put up with the sides if I get the same benefits. Pharma grade is crazy expensive. At least I think so.
                Well I know of 1 way that igf can be faked. Sort of...

You use 192 GH which is much cheaper to manufacture compared to 191. I think something like 50% cheaper. 192 will raise igf levels but your body will become immune to it after a few months.

This is what has me wondering how a generic can be so cheap and yet post such high igf. The 192 thing is one of my questions about the blacktops.

Pure speculation on my part but it makes sense from a business prospective. 192 chain GH is much cheaper to produce and it will raise igf just like 191. Win win for the manufacturer. This is why I believe the more testing the better. Let's get all this shit out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Well I know of 1 way that igf can be faked. Sort of...

You use 192 GH which is much cheaper to manufacture compared to 191. I think something like 50% cheaper. 192 will raise igf levels but your body will become immune to it after a few months.

This is what has me wondering how a generic can be so cheap and yet post such high igf. The 192 thing is one of my questions about the blacktops.

Pure speculation on my part but it makes sense from a business prospective. 192 chain GH is much cheaper to produce and it will raise igf just like 191. Win win for the manufacturer. This is why I believe the more testing the better. Let's get all this shit out in the open.
                  I'll let Rocket comment on this but he's been on them for a long time and had his ifg levels tested multiple times over the years.

Comment

I'll let Rocket comment on this but he's been on them for a long time and had his ifg levels tested multiple times over the years.
                    running them a long time and not an abdominal in sight. sounds like his body had adapted to the 192 chain and is no longer responding with fat burning properties of what you would expect in 191. :D

Comment

Wow...such a fucking turn off.

What a waste of a good thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        running them a long time and not an abdominal in sight. sounds like his body had adapted to the 192 chain and is no longer responding with fat burning properties of what you would expect in 191. :D
                        Again igf doesn't lie. Say what you want but your theory then doesn't make sense.

Comment

Again igf doesn't lie. Say what you want but your theory then doesn't make sense.
                          On 192 your igf will be elevated but the results won't be there as the body develops antibodies.

And apparently a certain percentage don't develop antibodies.

Again I'm not saying it's 192. I'm saying I have some questions about it. What's wrong with testing exactly what's in it? If it's pure 191 GH than fucken props that's awesome shit.

I just ask you to consider the people making it. These are the same Chinese fuckers that rocket always talks about. They run a business, they want money. They aren't fucken moral crusaders.

Comment

If I could send a vial in for testing I would. I don't have that luxury so yes I'm trusting in what Rocket is saying. Give me a lab to send it to and I would.

Comment

If I could send a vial in for testing I would. I don't have that luxury so yes I'm trusting in what Rocket is saying. Give me a lab to send it to and I would.
                              Rocket is a trust worthy guy, I'm not saying otherwise. I've always liked rocket until he started talking personal shit in a gh thread.

But even rocket could be tricked by these Chinese fucks. It's very possible those black tops could be a mix of 191 and 192 or some other kind of shit the Chinese have come up with.

I'd like to see select purchase one of these blacktop kits and put it through all those tests. If it turns out to be 100% pure 191 I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Comment

I can do a complete analysis of the substance, and say the exact amount of each constituent substance up to each amino acid.

But the problem is that if the analysis shows something that is bad, it will look very unlikely. On the other hand, if it is 191aa purity 98% and above - I will be the first one who wants to buy it in bulk and sell on the site. For this analysis, I will need one bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                X