• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Will Last Longer In GTA Online, Due To Xbox Live, PSN Outages

Comment

• Hackers Explain Why They Supposedly Took Down PSN and Xbox Live

Comment

• They are basically saying they did it to prove a point. Gamers pay tons of money to these companies only to have them invest as little as possible in security and stability.

I have to say, I agree with their point. The fact is that like it or not, these attacks will force change from Sony and Microsoft more than anything else. It's getting to the point where it's costing sony and microsoft more money than it's worth to "save" money on half assed security and stability systems. The fact is, they need to invest more in the systems even if they only need that level of stability 1% of the time. These are pay services and they should deliver on the product they offer.

Comment

• Still down....this is total bs! Like wtf!?

Comment

• Xbox has been working most of today and some yesterday. It's weird Sony is having so much trouble.

On a side note, got to level 20 today. Time to go for legendary gear and work my way up to 31.

Comment

• Just finished playing and got to 22 now..it's a new game once you PU to 20....

Comment

• Did you get expansion? It automatically put me to level 22.

Didn't help me with the crucibles though. I am hopeless doing those.

Comment

• Heads up, Assassins Creed Black flag is $25 on amazon. Supposed to be the best of the series.

Comment

• I got that in my bundle. Haven't played it yet though

Comment

• I can't get enough of GT5. The missions keep getting better and better.

The bank robbery in full body armor with Gatling guns is probably the best mission I have ever played in a game. The scale and diversity of this game is unbelievable. The amount of time and effort they put into every little detail is just nuts.

The only downside is that there is pretty big learning curve. It takes awhile to wrap your head around how everything works and how missions are done etc. This can be a turn off for someone who doesn't have much time to play games. This is definitely a game you have to put some time and effort into but when you do, you will be rewarded with what in my opinion is probably the best game ever made.

Comment

• Gonna have a bit more time next week so I'll start playing it.

Comment

• This mission was a dream come true for me. Sniping a family of hickbillies from a distance then moving in with a shotgun to finish the job before destroying the whole hickbilly farm.

Mission should have been titled 'Bouncers Dream' :D

Comment

• I played a little GTA5 last night and it got better. Stopped it after shopping for some body armor and a shotgun. I'm guessing something fun is about the happen. :grin:

Comment

• Henry, I'm not making any significant progress to get my warlock to 24 and I can't beat the level 24 mission boss. What would be best to get my character up to 24?

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                                Henry, I'm not making any significant progress to get my warlock to 24 and I can't beat the level 24 mission boss. What would be best to get my character up to 24?
                                Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X