No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea shame. Konami and kojima split during the making of the game. Still great game play no doubt. Love sniping from 500 yards and taking a bass under mortar fire. Good shit.

Comment

• This article has me thinking about giving Destiny 1 more chance.

More than an expansion, Destiny: The Taken King is a relaunch of Bungie's vision • Eurogamer.net

I'll check it out in a month or so when I'm done with MGS5.

Comment

• Been playing all morning. Still on just the missions. Really cool stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          This article has me thinking about giving Destiny 1 more chance.

More than an expansion, Destiny: The Taken King is a relaunch of Bungie's vision • Eurogamer.net

I'll check it out in a month or so when I'm done with MGS5.
          Please spare us lol....bro, if you can't win the battle, join us:D destiny is bad ass, and even more so now.

Comment

• I've spent the whole time on just my Titan, have done so much and still have so much to do. This is incredible.

Comment

• The Destiny hype is so strong that I'm about to start a gofundme.

Comment

• Tkd said this is incredible! Lmao

Comment

• Did couple of missions so far and it's pretty good. Collected crazy anount of gear and don't know what to do with it. Lol. They should've used a different color for the taken king gear not green. It's kind of confusing and they are better than the exotics. It'll be interesting to see the exotics from Xur, comes Friday. :grin:

Comment

• Ifanyone needs help, let me know :)

Comment

• That new subclass is sick!!! Love my titan even more! Played up until 4am this morning, off to gym then back on the grind ;) off the next few days:D hit level 40 already. Now need to get to light 240

Comment

• On a serious note guys. If any of you want to team up with me, I'll help you out. I've got this shit down nigg:P

Send me a PM and I'll give you my psn4 screen name

Comment

• I wont team up with you I'll beat the piss out of you with my level whogivesashit titan.

Comment

• Lol

.I'll help you out bro :) I might slap you around a few times or push you off the edges :P

Comment

• Star Wars Battlefront Beta Open to All

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sta.../1100-6430653/

Comment

• Destiny: The Taken King Leaves Players Who Didn't Upgrade Behind

Comment

Working...
                                X