• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.I playing far cry 4 :cheese: :cheese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFXG9R-SoJM

Comment

• Gonna get far cry this weekend

Comment

• Someone was talking about getting a bigger hard drive.

Hands on: Nyko Data Bank - IGN

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Someone was talking about getting a bigger hard drive.

Hands on: Nyko Data Bank - IGN
          Good find bro, that doesn't look too bad. I'll keep an eye out for that. I'll be getting the 3tb hard drive next month.

Comment

• Comes out in 2 weeks guys!

Watch in 1080p and skip to 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPl4po8L2QI

Comment

• ​How Destiny Players Fixed One Of The Game's Biggest Problems

Comment

• im completely over destiny now. im only going to play it once a week now. cant be bothered anymore.

Comment

• your "completely over it" but your going to play it once a week! haha.

Comment

• lots of truth to this. part of the reason why I never buy a game when it comes out. the other is because if you wait 2-3 months the price drops on amazon from $60 to $30-$40.

Opinion: Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Are Effectively Online-Only Consoles - IGN

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
                      im completely over destiny now. im only going to play it once a week now. cant be bothered anymore.
                      I still love playing it. I'm 29 now, but struggle to get a team together and to be on at the same time as them. Part of it is I don't completely understand how to do it. I wish they had like a waiting area so that if a group needed to pick up one more they could do a quick add.

Even though it's a lot of the same stuff I don't feel like continuing to do all the little things is a waste knowing things will keep expanding and destiny 2 will allow you to use your current character.

Comment

• Yea timing is an issue in all the multiplayer/co-op games. None of us have really played anything together because we are all on different times. When beast has free time is always the time when I'm not around. Then when we both are around we can only play for a bit and the effort is just like ehh fuck it. Definitely easier to just play by yourself especially for a quick hour session.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          your "completely over it" but your going to play it once a week! haha.
                          yeah you can do all the chores in a few hours run the raids etc doesnt take long. im one upgrade away from 32 once i hit it theres no point playing anymore. so ill leave it then until the next expansion.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            I still love playing it. I'm 29 now, but struggle to get a team together and to be on at the same time as them. Part of it is I don't completely understand how to do it. I wish they had like a waiting area so that if a group needed to pick up one more they could do a quick add.

Even though it's a lot of the same stuff I don't feel like continuing to do all the little things is a waste knowing things will keep expanding and destiny 2 will allow you to use your current character.
                            ill play with you this weekend if you want it will most likely be the last time I play until the new expansion.

PM me you PSN

Comment

• I'm xbox

Comment

• ah lame. sorry bro

Comment

Working...
                                X