No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicken was marinated with wild turkey honey for 24hrs...then just baked...everything else is self explanatory.

20160910_182509 by Rado, on Flickr
    20160910_182851 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• shaked a tad bit of parm cheese on it, just a tad. basic with salt and pepper, that's it...

20160912_093728 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Rado, do you grill or just bake? I love cooking all my meats on the grill. For me personally, I just don like the taste as much if I bake.

All you food looks great man. I'm a creature of habit. Very rarley do I ever change my meals up. Always the same. lol I really don't have the time either so I do what's the easiest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Rado, do you grill or just bake? I love cooking all my meats on the grill. For me personally, I just don like the taste as much if I bake.

All you food looks great man. I'm a creature of habit. Very rarley do I ever change my meals up. Always the same. lol I really don't have the time either so I do what's the easiest.
          I don't do shit:D That's why I got myself one who's 13yrs younger of me:P

In all seriousness though, she cooks 98% of the time; she's picky as fuck on how it looks and how it's done, no complaints here.

Most of the time our food is baked using the skillet, giving it a nice char-grilled taste. I grill about twice a month, not because I don't want too, but mainly because she just cooks for an entire week on Sundays normally.

I'm a creature of habit as well, I eat the same, use the same spices, etc...Lately I've been wanting to switch it up a bit due to redundancy. But at the end of the day, it's usually the same type stuff.

You'd be surprised on baked food tastings if she'd make you a meal. I always thought the same when I met her 4yrs ago, but she's made me into a baking type guy.

I will say that NOTHING beats a good old grill with wood or bits:thumb:

and thanks bro, she puts a good amount of hours into our meals, especially hers.

and btw, that skillet chicken is fucking delicious. nice dry and crispy

Comment

• home made organic pot roast.
            It seemed clean to me i ate a little serving

Comment

• Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
              home made organic pot roast.
              It seemed clean to me i ate a little serving
              Where's the meat!? Look like a bowl of onion soup. :D

Comment

• It was like 8 pounds hahaha its in a swamp

Comment

• Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
                  It was like 8 pounds hahaha its in a swamp
                  You have an organic swamp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Where's the meat!? Look like a bowl of onion soup. :D
                    No shit:retard:

This dude just posts random shit....dish with no meat? Wtf....

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                      No shit:retard:

This dude just posts random shit....dish with no meat? Wtf....
                      there is clearly a big pile of meat in the middle. i was kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        there is clearly a big pile of meat in the middle. i was kidding.
                        just saw that:retard: lol....well I retract statement then:D

Comment

• Dinner last night. Baked Cod, quinoa, brown and red rice.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't eat as clean as I should. Main reason is because I have always believed in training hard. I did 14 yrs in Army. In every Army school Chow sucked, but most ppl lost weight. I like being able to eat a small bag of chips at night while I'm carb back loading and burn it the next day. It's not easy. Of course the closer to a show, I dial it back some.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• more of it last night...

2016-09-19_10-17-00 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• I don't usually eat meat and when I do, I like it red:D

20160921_155119 by Rado, on Flickr
                                20160921_155041 by Rado, on Flickr

if meat weren't so heavy and making me feel bloated/full most of the time, I'd have all of my food thread with meat and no poultry.

Comment

Working...
                                X