No announcement yet.

Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half cup of rice, 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup of black beans, some broc splits..the side is a handful of raisins for the sweet craving and lime for the chicken..the marinade was made with lime and forget the rest lol

starting slowly(2 weeks of it)to cut back on carbs, increase fats and protein..

2016-09-22_03-01-14 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Had this last night with brus sprouts...it was grilled and served. sorry for not taking pics when it was done, kinda forgot since i was starved.
      it was seasoned with some general spices, simple stuff. beautiful thing about living in new england, is the fresh seafood you'll get..literally from your own backyard.

Rhode Island Seafood - The Local Catch, Inc. - Fresh. Local. Sustainable.

Gardners Wharf Seafood - Live Lobsters - Fresh Fish - Shellfish

it was $12 a pound when usually it's near $18 for swordfish. we would of bought many pounds, but it would be frozen and that's a :nono:

2016-09-24_12-23-17 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• and so it begins. 1/3 of the carbs i normally consume. high pro/high fats low carbs...and high fiber as well...tons of veggies.

the fats come from 1 avocado. i plan on eating 2 of them a day; one at lunch and one at dinner.

the chicken was sizzled a bit then put in the oven to dry up some more. we're now using avocado oil for cooking, well for me that is. she prefers coco oil. paprika, s&p, cayenne and that's it for the chicken...oh and added half a lime as well after it was cooked. to put things into perspective on my intake of rice. that bowl made of all rice and black beans. normally i'd eat that container in 2 days; now that will last me an entire week.

beans have tons of fiber and protein and gives me variety in flavors. the veggies just have s&p and some garlic & onion powder.

2016-09-30_08-57-07 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160929_175856 by Rado, on Flickr
        20160929_175931 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• SO your going low carb going into holiday season? man your gonna look even smaller in that suit. :D

Tis the season to bulk dipshit.

Comment

• I just use light olive oil for my cooking. I use so little of it anyway, didn't see any need to go looking for coconut oil or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              SO your going low carb going into holiday season? man your gonna look even smaller in that suit. :D

Tis the season to bulk dipshit.
              huh? bro i bulk with minimal carbs, ya dipshit...look small lol...sorry brah, i don't like that puffy bulked look anymore; i don't size to feel better about myself...im all about looking fresh and so clean and being strong! so :wave:
              Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              I just use light olive oil for my cooking. I use so little of it anyway, didn't see any need to go looking for coconut oil or whatever.
              i use that too; i just prefer coco or avocado oil...when you eat the way i do, it's about variety and different flavors.

i can see you already saying some dumb shit like;

"does rado really think it's more beneficial to use avo oil as opposed to any other?" dur hur:retard::wave:

fucking aye brah:D

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post

i can see you already saying some dumb shit like;

"does rado really think it's more beneficial to use avo oil as opposed to any other?" dur hur:retard::wave:

fucking aye brah:D
                What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  What?
                  He's stoned again

Comment

What?
                    weed...

Comment

• At 2 in the afternoon? Oy vey... :D

Comment

What?
                        i took your post as if saying "Just use evo bro"....just forget it.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        He's stoned again
                        only when im home at night.
                        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        weed...
                        sure is and fucking yummy

Comment

At 2 in the afternoon? Oy vey... :D
                          im done for the day with work, but smoking is for tonight when home and relaxed...never out and about, especially when I carry;)

I could see myself shooting my fucking foot off:rofl:

Comment

• Rotisserie chicken...had to stop myself from eating it all in one sitting:pig:

Had this with some sauteed mushrooms and the other veggies that she made it with.

20161001_185456 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• I go back and forth with the all natural and regular powder. now that i'm going back ON and tweaking up my food intake a bit, i figured i could use a bit of a sweet/cheat when i have my powder. so i ordered this time the mocha cappuccino flavor:D

the all natty one is more expensive with a few less servings. always get them from bbing.com...i order on monday and it's here on wednesday eve delivery.

20161001_185517 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• hello...

Comment

Working...
                                X