Bodybuilding & Fitness Food Picture Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    Nah. Some medicine I take swells my hands and ankles.
    Looks like torros feet!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Did a bee stung u?

:rofl:

Comment

Gypsy peppers are the neatest looking peppers
        Your hands look ummmm:disagree:dude, your BP must be high as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          Your hands look ummmm:disagree:dude, your BP must be high as fuck.
          And my dude wana test GH cycle.. yo hands gona xplode. U gona end up in live leak.

Comment

• Wtf avid!? Bro I'm not being dramatic here when I say that is absolutely not normal. Looks like the hand of a swollen corpse. When was the last time you had blood work? I highly recommend NOT doing that 1gram of tren you were talking about. Not until you get your shit together. Holy shit.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              And my dude wana test GH cycle.. yo hands gona xplode. U gona end up in live leak.

:rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Wtf avid!? Bro I'm not being dramatic here when I say that is absolutely not normal. Looks like the hand of a swollen corpse. When was the last time you had blood work? I highly recommend NOT doing that 1gram of tren you were talking about. Not until you get your shit together. Holy shit.

I had bloodwork done a couple weeks ago and check my blood pressure weekly. I'm on some allergenic extract tablets and the allergy doc switched out my normal blood pressure medicine for what I'm on now. I was worried too so I called my primary care doc. She said it is a normal side effect, swelling in the hands and feet. As long as it's not constant I'm fine. It swells up a bit at night but it's back to normal in the morning.

Also, I have pretty short and wide hands so that comes into play a bit with the cosmetics.

Comment

I had bloodwork done a couple weeks ago and check my blood pressure weekly. I'm on some allergenic extract tablets and the allergy doc switched out my normal blood pressure medicine for what I'm on now. I was worried too so I called my primary care doc. She said it is a normal side effect, swelling in the hands and feet. As long as it's not constant I'm fine. It swells up a bit at night but it's back to normal in the morning.

Also, I have pretty short and wide hands so that comes into play a bit with the cosmetics.
                  I really have a hard time believing swelling like that is ever normal. That's gotta be the worst swollen hand I've ever seen. Has your doctor actually seen your hand like this? There is swollen hands and then there is what you have. Lol

Comment

• Plus the muscles around my thumb are much bigger than most people. I can easily get the #2 on the Captains of Crush and I struggle but sometomes still get the #2.5.

Comment

• Check out Amlodioine Besylate. Swelling of the hands and feet are the most common side effect. And I swear my doc said only worry about it if it stays constant.

Comment

• Hand looks much better in last pic.

Comment

• Yum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• put a description with the food cunt face. what kind of meat is it you fuckwit!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              put a description with the food cunt face. what kind of meat is it you fuckwit!?
                              The basics bro.

Chicken veggies rice....wtf did you think it was? Your girls vagina?

Comment

• Doesn't look like chicken. Shit head

Comment

Working...
                                X