Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
    I can do a complete analysis of the substance, and say the exact amount of each constituent substance up to each amino acid.

But the problem is that if the analysis shows something that is bad, it will look very unlikely. On the other hand, if it is 191aa purity 98% and above - I will be the first one who wants to buy it in bulk and sell on the site. For this analysis, I will need one bottle.
    Buy a kit a do the test bro if rocket will give you the contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Considering he doesn't lift or live the life he's gone along with FB and good riddance. Neither of them have been in a gym in the last 6 years so what the fuck is the point? LoL. You were the only one I missed to be honest. Which is why I take it so personal when you talk shit to me compared to someone who contributed nothing for years like blm.

You can say what you want but chads igf score on ansomone of 453 is WELL above average. You will definitely get results from that. It's certainly not fake.

BUT. I agree with you. It should be higher especially if it's supposed to be pharm grade.

Just because I ask about the black tops and would like to see them tested to see if they have any other compound in them besides hgh does not mean I'm going against you or "picking select over you".

By the way, lion didn't sell junk. I been using liquid adex since I started AAS and without it I'd have c cup tits. It's you that I believe does have gyno correct? Maybe you should try such "junk". ;)
      who cares if the IGF level is higher I can see you junk that will raise you levels also but you pay for 100ius you should get 100ius.
      why do you not see this? cuz you didn't pay? you want more free shit?
      ask any one if this will fly on any board they say no. ask frank the tank
      Lion had not only fake IGF he had something very bad init. they tested it told you and told him you covered it and they all left. thats the fucking truth and you know it. you had some of the most respected guys around in them day all leave cuz they are like me they actually care about members.

select still has it listed as 100ius on his website and you let it stay you are doing the same as him your allowing a scammer that makes you the same. sorry bro but it comes with owning the board your supposed to protect your members.

he can say 60iu per box and then that is fine no one is being misled but the scammer wont shit he lies about the Pharma shit hes gonna keep lying all for money oh lets not just pick on this lil faggot world Gh is the exact same select just decided to challenge me so it personal he lost and now all the excuses come out fucking lame

Comment

Bouncer, I do not need this black tops, if it's generic from China, I even know where to order this garbage at $ 0.75 for IU. Well, or for $ 1.25, if you do not bargain. I'll just send money to Chadd in a couple of months, and ask him to take a blood test for IGF, and a couple more indicators. Only then will there be a lot of questions about this drug.

Rocketw19, yes, somewhere in China, maybe on one of the rice paddies, there is a giant plant, it has no licenses, but it is the only one who produces a good gh that shows 600-700 IGF when taking the 4IU. This plant class A +, GenSci and AnkeBio just pray for something that would not have learned about this plant. After all, these giant corporations have long been selling 6IU at a price of 10IU, and only one plant, named "Unnamed", sells the real GH all over the world. They say that unicorns are found on this field, but this is not certain. But one clever guy fucked the system - and ordered this GH, at the A + plant, in the rice field, without a face, without a name, with a black lid (because with green, red, orange, blue and fucking knows with which lid has already been ordered before ). By the way, I heard that on this field the engines rockets for space flights at $ 3 for 10 rockets are still being developed. I hope no one will know about it, otherwise SpaceX will break off.

By the way, why this generic has no name, just Black tops? If there is something out there that I think - I have a couple of unregistered names - "Natural Selection", "Widower", "Assassin for Ansomone," "His IGF was 700+ when he was alive," "A + plant in the rice field "," The guy who fucked up the system", " The only honest GH without a name. "

I'm not scared of scammers, they want to cheat, but you can be smarter. I'm afraid of guys who think they fucked up the system, they usually believe in this shit with the plants in the rice fields. Usually this means that the system fucked them, but they still did not understand it.

And by the way, in China, one of the most stringent laws about the production and sales of HG, and the same AnkeBio delivers its products to hospitals in China, that would maintain their license. And GenSci registers its products in many countries of the world as a legal drug for treatment (including children). But the great A + plant on the rice field, called "no name", produces the only real GH. I hope that in black tops more expensive raw materials than I think, because a cheap analogue is also toxic, although it is not important, it will show 800+ IGF, I think this indicator will be very pleased oncologist.

RocketW19, if you take black tops for more than 3 months, please make test your current IGF, and before that time we have nothing more to talk about with you.

P.s. Fucking plants in rice fields, do not allow to sell pharmaceutical products because of their inefficiency.
        bla bla bla yes you fucking rookie you think this is the first test I have takin on GH I have 7 or 8 tests maybe even more not sure I already know anything your lil mind can think of.
        it all comes down to you selling underused GH you are a scammer you stay on this board cuz the owner is a sell out for shit GH. try this on any other board and see how far you get. ha dont show up on one I am a member of you wont last past your first payment
        most boards will boot you so fast but you can stay her and pray on the newbis and bouncer will protect you as long as you keep paying him ha wait until you dont give him anymore bye

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          What happened... lol

I know Rocket pretty well I do do know his intention here is to help others. For whatever reason he gets enjoyment from that. lol Here's a question to you Rocket... what do you think correctly dosed GH should test at? I know it will vary depending on the natural levels of IGF of a person but looking for an average.

This is my first run with GH but I've done more blood work than most have that used it for many years. I'm posting honest numbers and hope it helps everyone here. Including SelectHGH.

Bouncer, you stat that a score 453 is well above average. Obviously it is well above average natural levels but again not sure most of us know what average is. If you were buying test @ 300mg/ml but it was testing at 150mg/ml would you care?

I think all of us including Select want to see good quality GH being sold. If it is under dosed then let's call it that and hope to bring the numbers up to where they should be. If it tests good then again lets call it that and give give props where props are due.
          I agree 1000% lets call it like it is his stuff is underused
          my score is 350s on 2.5 on sereostim and the black tops I have. yes they have a name also as but the name dont matter its who you buy from that matters you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig.
          what did you score on his GH and what did you score on the blacks enough said.

and yes if you paid for 300mgs of test and didn't get that you better care if not why buy 300mgs?

Comment

When your blood work sheet says normal levels of igf are between 83-233, I think that gives us a very clear answer on what average is. Your igf score was over 200 points higher than average. The problem with comparing GH to testosterone is that test raises testosterone directly in a blood test. With GH we are in different territory. We aren't directly testing GH levels but igf levels instead so things are not as clear cut.

But then these generic black tops come along and are posting scores that are almost to good to be true. Now if they are that amazing than so be it, props to them. But I personally have questions. I'd like to see them put through more thorough testing. If it's straight up 191 pure GH I will come right out and say that's some really good shit. But what if its not? What if those ever sneaky Chinese fucks have figured out some kind of way to manipulate the igf scores. Can we rule that out without a shadow of a doubt right now? I don't think we can without more testing. I don't see why anyone would be against putting these black tops through a bit more testing to see if there are some other kinds of peptides or something else in there.

Rocket himself has talked about ditching all generics including the blacktops because in his words "who knows really what the fucks in it". Well that's exactly what I want to find out. I'm not talking shit, covering up a scam or calling anyone out, I'm just trying to get the best possible answers.
            about time you are using your fucking brain. we have no means of testing anything other than IGF so that is what we do. why do we retain so much water on generics? theres something in it I will be the first to say there is something up with all these fucks.
            I would to doubt for 1 second they tried anything
            but for this fucking fag to act like his shit is made in a factory is nonsense his shit is underused generic shit made to look pretty.

who has without a doubt real american made GH ? I fucking do I tested my IGF level more than once on this and set the standard I tested many others and these black the old rips and the grey tops all match the same IGF as my real USA GH
            and I have had others not match I call them bunk and dont buy.

we may hate each other now but you know damn fucking well I care about these faceless people on the internet and this site I want to help them all I want to protect them all from shit bags like select you know this 1000% as does anyone that has been here the last 14 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              I agree 1000% lets call it like it is his stuff is underused
              my score is 350s on 2.5 on sereostim and the black tops I have. yes they have a name also as but the name dont matter its who you buy from that matters you can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig.
              what did you score on his GH and what did you score on the blacks enough said.

and yes if you paid for 300mgs of test and didn't get that you better care if not why buy 300mgs?
              Your score was 350 on 2.5iu of sereostim and black tops and chads was 453 on 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chad used 1.5iu more than you and had a igf score of 100 points higher than you.

Is that really that bad? Because it honestly sounds about right to me.

Comment

Well I know of 1 way that igf can be faked. Sort of...

You use 192 GH which is much cheaper to manufacture compared to 191. I think something like 50% cheaper. 192 will raise igf levels but your body will become immune to it after a few months.

This is what has me wondering how a generic can be so cheap and yet post such high igf. The 192 thing is one of my questions about the blacktops.

Pure speculation on my part but it makes sense from a business prospective. 192 chain GH is much cheaper to produce and it will raise igf just like 191. Win win for the manufacturer. This is why I believe the more testing the better. Let's get all this shit out in the open.
                your buying into selects old ways. yes they sent many many many kits of 192 backing the day it left red painful dots at the injection site. I have had some also. I have many who didn't care they keep using it with great results. can they have figured a way to make the red injection site thing go away why sure they could of but I have no way to test it. I would not doubt 1 second select GH has 192aa GH hes lies about the amout of IUs why would he not lie about whats in it? open your fucking eyes people

Comment

Rocketw19

Too many words, too small of action. IGF test after 3 months or 1 bottle for testing, and up to this point - We honestly company sending samples for tests, no matter good or bad. And you're just a guy who apparently really wants to advertise some garbage. We send samples for checks and I can guarantee that this is the original drug.

You just talk too much, and no matter how many years you have in the forum, and I'm just a seller - either IGF or bottle. Then you can write whatever you want, I'm waiting for action.

Comment

Rocket is a trust worthy guy, I'm not saying otherwise. I've always liked rocket until he started talking personal shit in a gh thread.

But even rocket could be tricked by these Chinese fucks. It's very possible those black tops could be a mix of 191 and 192 or some other kind of shit the Chinese have come up with.

I'd like to see select purchase one of these blacktop kits and put it through all those tests. If it turns out to be 100% pure 191 I will be the first to admit I was wrong.
                    you are 100% correct I can not tell you if there is aids in that vial all I know is it is correctly dosed as it is giving me the same scores my Pharma stuff is. that is all we can test so that is what I test

lmao send a vial to select scammer so he can test bro do you not see the huge problem here? he is a fucking drug dealer here to make money. he has already lied saying its pharama made and its 100ius same as the other shit GH he sells is not 100IUs either but look on his website it say 100ius hes a know and proven liar

now you have me not selling drugs to anyone why would I lie about anything?

this is why I am so upset with you, you are taking a proven liars word over a guy who gave you 10 years of knowledge. be honest how much have you learned from me?

either of you want to test it hell yes I will even give it to you at the same price he sells it for 260$ do with it how ever you please. I dont care if ti shows 1IU that not the point the point is select GH is a fucking scammer you let stay here and ket his website say 100IU kits when in fact they are not why is that so hard to understand?

anyone anwser this is he not a scammer buy saying they are 100IU and they are not??????? anyone reply

Comment

Buy a kit a do the test bro if rocket will give you the contact.
                      260$ no problem do you charge shipping? if so pay that also. if you dont know where they came from you are fukcing retarded there is only 2 guys who control ALL of the real GH. he will not care if you want 100000 kits you will pay same as me well actually you will pay 10$ more than me as I am OG and have grandfathered in price

Comment

Your score was 350 on 2.5iu of sereostim and black tops and chads was 453 on 4 iu of ansomone.

So Chad used 1.5iu more than you and had a igf score of 100 points higher than you.

Bump this so rocket will see it.

Comment

Nono you can not compare my numbers to his. you would have me to test it to know or hey heres an idea have chad test them both oh wait he did and mine smoked selects there ya go why is any of this so hard.

Comment

Rocketw19

Too many words, too small of action. IGF test after 3 months or 1 bottle for testing, and up to this point - We honestly company sending samples for tests, no matter good or bad. And you're just a guy who apparently really wants to advertise some garbage. We send samples for checks and I can guarantee that this is the original drug.

You just talk too much, and no matter how many years you have in the forum, and I'm just a seller - either IGF or bottle. Then you can write whatever you want, I'm waiting for action.
                            mother fucker what? you need a better translator program. I have tested most of these GH brands more than once and not just to start well after I have been on them
                            I am the one how first broke the stupid theory you had to wait weeks for IGF to build up my score tested same as always after only 5 days on chad has tested same 1 week on

send some money and jack off on the shit I dont give a fuck you are a piece of sgit scammer you can fool these newbis by buying them with shit GH lol that dont work on me sucker I am real and I am OG fuck you and fuck your GH

Comment

Well you do have a kit of ansomone one of the sponsors sent you right? I'd be interested in your igf score on them as well.

As for select. Let him buy the blacktops. Maybe he will buy a ton of them, carry them on his site and you can then say he is carrying good shit. Lol

Comment

Bump this so rocket will see it.
                                I replied you can not compare one person to another chad tested mine and scored what ever and he tested these select scammers and they are lower. I know these are 10 its as I compare then to seros so I know what ever chad scored on blacks are what he will score on any 10iu vial give or take ( I am generous and give or take 50 point cuz I do not know variables )
                                mine are 10 his are not hes a liar and so are you if you leave his banner up there honestly same with world GH, world Gh is just smart enough to shut up and not challenge some one who actually knows

Comment

Working...
                                X