Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    260$ no problem do you charge shipping? if so pay that also. if you dont know where they came from you are fukcing retarded there is only 2 guys who control ALL of the real GH. he will not care if you want 100000 kits you will pay same as me well actually you will pay 10$ more than me as I am OG and have grandfathered in price
    You make me cry from laughter.

Not surprisingly, "you cheated the last 10 years", I think the next 10 years will be no different. 2 people control the world, and they sell millions of GH on the planet, and only Rocketw has a discount because he's a grandfather. I'm starting to believe in unicorns around the plant in a rice field in China.

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd ещ normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

God, what a strange world...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Well you do have a kit of ansomone one of the sponsors sent you right? I'd be interested in your igf score on them as well.

As for select. Let him buy the blacktops. Maybe he will buy a ton of them, carry them on his site and you can then say he is carrying good shit. Lol
      I already sent PM to HGH labs how do I send his box back. I told him there huge problems here and he is not gonna not get a fair shake. I also told him if he buys it from same place most likely you are not going to like the results. so as soon as he tells me where to send the box I am sending it.

I will agree the IGF score is not horrid but it is far from 10iu vials I have seen worse that is for sure. I almost sent chad some boxes that had my guess 4ius per vial they tested like shit. I got result and told him hold on. I will go to my real guy.
      you know what my guy did when I told him the IGF score he got pissed and not at me at the Chinese fucks he didn't make excuses he didn't lie he sent me my money back and pulled the product. it was only a few boxes but thats how real sources handle business

Comment

oh and then I set him up with the man and now he is in the process of buying truck loads. he like everyone though his deal was better but in fact when you do not get what you pay for the deal sucks kinda like select GH you do not get what you pay for. real sources do not do that real boards do not let that shit slide

Comment

I replied you can not compare one person to another chad tested mine and scored what ever and he tested these select scammers and they are lower. I know these are 10 its as I compare then to seros so I know what ever chad scored on blacks are what he will score on any 10iu vial give or take ( I am generous and give or take 50 point cuz I do not know variables )
          mine are 10 his are not hes a liar and so are you if you leave his banner up there honestly same with world GH, world Gh is just smart enough to shut up and not challenge some one who actually knows
          I hear ya but the point is the ansomone did raise igf levels pretty significantly. That's where I disagree when you call him a scammer. Now if we are talking about those junk alphatrops that tested terrible id be more inclined to agree with you.

Yes I get the jins and ansomone kits for free but here is the honest to God's truth bro. I'm feeling the sides and I'm seeing the results in the same way I was with old school jins. Chad felt the sides on the ansomone as well. He didn't feel shit on the alphatrop. So yea if select was still selling the alphatrop I'd be right there with you bro but I'm using these kits and I shit you not they are good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

Not surprisingly, "you cheated the last 10 years", I think the next 10 years will be no different. 2 people control the world, and they sell millions of GH on the planet, and only Rocketw has a discount because he's a grandfather. I'm starting to believe in unicorns around the plant in a rice field in China.

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd ещ normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

well thanks for telling me that. chad is a man a real man so I can not tell him what to do but now I am going to ask him to please not give you shit. you want some you pay up. what wrong you aint go no money?

Comment

I already sent PM to HGH labs how do I send his box back. I told him there huge problems here and he is not gonna not get a fair shake. I also told him if he buys it from same place most likely you are not going to like the results. so as soon as he tells me where to send the box I am sending it.

I will agree the IGF score is not horrid but it is far from 10iu vials I have seen worse that is for sure. I almost sent chad some boxes that had my guess 4ius per vial they tested like shit. I got result and told him hold on. I will go to my real guy.
              you know what my guy did when I told him the IGF score he got pissed and not at me at the Chinese fucks he didn't make excuses he didn't lie he sent me my money back and pulled the product. it was only a few boxes but thats how real sources handle business
              You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high. We aren't trying to hide anything here bro.

Comment

I hear ya but the point is the ansomone did raise igf levels pretty significantly. That's where I disagree when you call him a scammer. Now if we are talking about those junk alphatrops that tested terrible id be more inclined to agree with you.

Yes I get the jins and ansomone kits for free but here is the honest to God's truth bro. I'm feeling the sides and I'm seeing the results in the same way I was with old school jins. Chad felt the sides on the ansomone as well. He didn't feel shit on the alphatrop. So yea if select was still selling the alphatrop I'd be right there with you bro but I'm using these kits and I shit you not they are good shit.
                holly shit you are retaining water you are not going that muscle thats water it takes a lot longer to build muscle than 3 weeks on anything.

no you are wrong alpha what Evers are really low so that makes him bad? a lie is a lie low is low you can not let him say he is selling 100iu and they are bot 100iu why is this so hard to understand?

if you buy my car you think its ok to give me 1000 dollars when we made deal for 1200 dollars? fuck no whats the difference?

someone needs to chime in your blind and select is a scammer and proven liar jump in the fire do you guys not agree if you pay for 100iu you should get 100IUs ? someone fucking reply

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

I only need 10IU, and since I already doubt the adequacy, I will try to change 1 bottle at Chadd normal GH. I think the great ruler of the world gh not to offend me...

Bro just order a kit directly from China. Chad would have to send you a vial to Russia and all that. Much better if you just order it directly. If it tests out well then you can buy a ton of them. If it tests out poor then it's only one kit.

Comment

You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high.
                    He won't send, and ask not to send Chadd, because there is a secret formula from the owner of GH around the world... And for this I spoke with the lab, learned how it could be... it was better to ignore these attacks, it is not GH from the nameless master of the world GH. This mixture shows better results than Norditropin, but it is very secret.

He passed millions of tests, believe the word of his friend controls the market for GH in the world.
                    Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-06-17, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      You'd have to send the thing back to fucken Russia lol. I'd like to see what your igf score is on them at 2.5iu. honest truth. If it's low it's low if it's high it's high. We aren't trying to hide anything here bro.
                      I do not care where he tells me to send it I will send it and I will pay. he did nothing and he actually said I do not care what the result is post the honest result thats all. I can almost bet your ass if I posted a low number he would not be on here crying like select scammer.

I would also call you on him not changing his website to reflect whats really in it.
                      you think this is personal with select scammer? its not he just pissed me off so I keep digging in the knife world Gh is the same fuckin way and no matter what you think as owner and controller of this site you have to protect your members that a unwritten rule you know this and buy allowing both them fucks up there clamming what they are clamming make you a scammer also.
                      this is why I am so upset you are selling me and everyone who ever comes to this site out for a few boxes of GH

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                        He won't send, and ask not to send Chadd, because there is a secret formula from the owner of GH around the world... And for this I spoke with the lab, learned how it could be... it was better to ignore these attacks, it is not GH from the nameless master of the world GH. This mixture shows better results than Norditropin, but it is very secret.

He passed millions of tests, believe the word of his friend controls the market for GH in the world.

No, ROCKETW19, I won't buy it from you. Sell to their friends...
                        lmao no one knows what the fuck you just said retard . you still here? you should be banned and banner taking down scammer your gh is not 100ius per vial no matter what you say

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post

No, ROCKETW19, I won't buy it from you. Sell to their friends...
                          Here's the thing bro. Even if you don't believe rocket. Chad also used those blacktops and they tested very well.

I've known both these guys a long time. Rocket may come across like a cunt sometimes but he's not a liar and neither is Chad.

So take my advice, order these blacktops and get them tested.

Comment

Bro just order a kit directly from China. Chad would have to send you a vial to Russia and all that. Much better if you just order it directly. If it tests out well then you can buy a ton of them. If it tests out poor then it's only one kit.
                            I need an exact contact in China, in May I will be there, and I will be able to visit the production and look at the great lord of GH, but the nameless bottles with black lids are made there on every corner. If I get a direct contact - I can contact the manufacturer and negotiate.

Comment

swallow while you are at it.
                              he wont buy real stuff he wants to make more money selling his junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                                I do not care where he tells me to send it I will send it and I will pay. he did nothing and he actually said I do not care what the result is post the honest result thats all. I can almost bet your ass if I posted a low number he would not be on here crying like select scammer.

I would also call you on him not changing his website to reflect whats really in it.
                                you think this is personal with select scammer? its not he just pissed me off so I keep digging in the knife world Gh is the same fuckin way and no matter what you think as owner and controller of this site you have to protect your members that a unwritten rule you know this and buy allowing both them fucks up there clamming what they are clamming make you a scammer also.
                                this is why I am so upset you are selling me and everyone who ever comes to this site out for a few boxes of GH
                                Again I disagree. It's not a scam if the GH is good. I'm using the shit myself and like I said I'm feeling and seeing the results. Chads igf score was not bad. I think it's an over reaction to call him a scammer when he's not only willing to have his products tested but he also pulled products when they test really poor in the case of alphatrop.

Comment

Working...
                                X