No announcement yet.

Ordered a few kits today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a button "English" on all sites except Japanese. But oh well, do not waste my time.

Comment

• not to mention the real company you buy from sells under dosed GH lmao I dont think so rookie. dead give away number 2

also when you really want to step you counterfeit game up you have to invest in a stamped top not the generic one that say flip. REAL companys never have this they always brand the shit out of their stuff

I prob shouldn't tell you any more ways to scammer the newbis though

Comment

• Do you know the trouble with your lies? On this forum there are people from Europe. And there are those who though sometimes they are in China, and I think somewhere in the beginning of the 2 pages of this thread they started to laugh - well, now they stopped reading at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          I prob shouldn't tell you any more ways to scammer the newbis though
          I understand that you are an expert in scammer matters, I'll leave you alone, you can tell people about your great GH, I don't mind, and good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Here's the thing bro. Even if you don't believe rocket. Chad also used those blacktops and they tested very well.

I've known both these guys a long time. Rocket may come across like a cunt sometimes but he's not a liar and neither is Chad.

So take my advice, order these blacktops and get them tested.
            I too vouch for these clowns. We've all known each other for more than 10yrs plus...
            Last edited by rado; 04-05-17, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
              I too vouch for these clowns. We've all known each other for more than 10yrs plus...
              rado, if someone sells you 10 vials of weed and they only send you 6 is that a scammer ? fuck yes it is what is the difference if you say its 100ius and you only get 60IUs ? no difference you got scammed why is it so hard for people to not see this?
              give me your honest answer its not like your scared I dont even need to say that but really reply with your answer please.

I already know you going to say yes and here the hard part cuz you are tight with B but if he allows this as the owner and controller of this site is he not just as bad? you prob wont answer that one but you know it is true and it would never happen at any other board except the scammer sites.

Comment

• let you big boy balls hang and reply honestly.
                fuck all of you reply honestly.

Comment

• Test igf after 3 months of use, a bottle for research, contact the manufacturer, well, at least something from this we can get? Or will you continue to unreasonably call us fraudsters?
                  Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-06-17, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                    Test igf after 3 months of use, a bottle for research, contact the manufacturer, well, at least something from this we can get? Or will you continue to unreasonably call us fraudsters, and sell your unnamed hormone from the lord of all gh on earth?
                    what are you talking about? no one understand a fucking thing you are saying? are you telling me to test my IGF in 3 months? I have many times whats your point is very clear you do not know anything about GH or at least real GH.

for the record it does have a name I am just not telling you. for the record the name the box the sticker the color of cap none of that matters it is whats inside that matters and where you bought it from. your such a rookie its funny

Comment

• Test igf after 3 months of use, a bottle for research, contact the manufacturer, well, at least something from this we can get? Or will you continue to unreasonably call us fraudsters?
                      Last edited by SelectHGH; 04-06-17, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• unreasonably call you a fraudster lol you are a fucking scammer you retard. here in America if you say you have 100iu boxes and give less you are a scammer this is exactly what you are doing
                        bouncer is bought and paid for I see this but maybe someone will reply. I can take this question to any ANY board and ask and I with out a doubt know everyone will say you are a scammer.
                        want me to do that? its pretty embarrassing to me that I have been a member here so long where shit like this goes on but fuck it call me on it and I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          rado, if someone sells you 10 vials of weed and they only send you 6 is that a scammer ? fuck yes it is what is the difference if you say its 100ius and you only get 60IUs ? no difference you got scammed why is it so hard for people to not see this?
                          give me your honest answer its not like your scared I dont even need to say that but really reply with your answer please.

I already know you going to say yes and here the hard part cuz you are tight with B but if he allows this as the owner and controller of this site is he not just as bad? you prob wont answer that one but you know it is true and it would never happen at any other board except the scammer sites.
                          Listen brother and ive been following this from the get-go, here i go.

I think you and bouncer know i say what want.

I literally just told bouncer that in all the years(like what bro, maybe 14yrs or more)I've known you, i have NEVER seen you act or be this way, and you my nigg too. You've hooked me up multiple times, you have good shit, i can personally vouch for it.

To answer your question, yes that would be IMO a person scamming, BUT HEAR ME OUT...HOLD UP BITCH lol

You and i are probably the most versatile on lab work knowledge because we've both have preached this and have done them as well; it's a good feeling seeing other's follow suit.

Chadds igf levels were not the best, but bro, give some credit where it's due. Anything in the 400s is risking insulin sensitivity, period/factual.

Those "health levels" of igf you and i talk about, those numbers need to be in the 300s

Here's the thing on your GH. Get it out there and just kill the competition. I know your shit is good, stop the bs brother, you're better than that.

I know you well and never seen you like this my man, just giving it to you real homz. I will buy from you, give me a good deal on 90 days, i will test and post for you.

I already spend $275 a month for my weed. Been doing that for 4yrs straight, i could of been bigger than you. :D

And believe it or not, i gave bouncer a piece of my mind on ANY BOARD SPONSORS (ANY..NOT ANYONE PARTICULAR)...do.i think bouncer needs to tighten ship around here? Fuck sure does.

Only a few of us came from the FG/FB days. I honestly have never seen a bunch of grown ass men (me included)act like a bunch of bitches. The morale around here has gone to shits and needs to be fixed.

This all started with GH topics, i get it, many fakes etc.etc we all need to be part of the solution, not the problem. Were a bunch of dudes thinking our shits better than the rest. Fair enough, then let's just prove it and best winner win :weights:

We all need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house. You're a HUGE asset to this board and the community. Let's handle this like grown men and move on.

Comment

• If you do not mind, I'll sum it up here and ask a couple of questions:

You were deceived for 10 years, and sold a bad GH, but then you found a guy who controls half of the world market GH. It is in China, and does not discount even large wholesalers. But he made you a discount because ... Damn, I do not know, apparently because you've been looking for him for a long time. The drug that he sends you shows just the final results, which by an order of magnitude bypass the original GH from the manufacturers, and you decided, comparing the tests that all HG were with a low dosage. And all around well, just hellish scammers.

This guy sends you samples - without labels, in white boxes (I have not seen your drugs, it's just the cheapest packaging in China) and when you say that they are bad, you send them back to him in exchange for new ones.

First question.

Why are you sending back these probes? What's the point? He will try to sell them to someone else? If there were series of production on the packages, or dates, it would be understandable. Perhaps they would look for a problem on the production line, for example, calibrate the lyaphilizate or check the bacteria. But no, except for the explanation "to sell to someone else" the reasons are no more.

This drug is super pure 191aa, but to make tests, you must ask permission from the manufacturer (in common with him in the PM).

And immediately the second question.

If it's pure GH, what's the difference to him? Any father-in-law will show 191aa and all conversations will end right away.

Acting on the facts, from this Chinese friend you will beat us in that our products are low-dosage. I did not miss anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Listen brother and ive been following this from the get-go, here i go.

I think you and bouncer know i say what want.

I literally just told bouncer that in all the years(like what bro, maybe 14yrs or more)I've known you, i have NEVER seen you act or be this way, and you my nigg too. You've hooked me up multiple times, you have good shit, i can personally vouch for it.

To answer your question, yes that would be IMO a person scamming, BUT HEAR ME OUT...HOLD UP BITCH lol

You and i are probably the most versatile on lab work knowledge because we've both have preached this and have done them as well; it's a good feeling seeing other's follow suit.

Chadds igf levels were not the best, but bro, give some credit where it's due. Anything in the 400s is risking insulin sensitivity, period/factual.

Those "health levels" of igf you and i talk about, those numbers need to be in the 300s

Here's the thing on your GH. Get it out there and just kill the competition. I know your shit is good, stop the bs brother, you're better than that.

I know you well and never seen you like this my man, just giving it to you real homz. I will buy from you, give me a good deal on 90 days, i will test and post for you.

I already spend $275 a month for my weed. Been doing that for 4yrs straight, i could of been bigger than you. :D

And believe it or not, i gave bouncer a piece of my mind on ANY BOARD SPONSORS (ANY..NOT ANYONE PARTICULAR)...do.i think bouncer needs to tighten ship around here? Fuck sure does.

Only a few of us came from the FG/FB days. I honestly have never seen a bunch of grown ass men (me included)act like a bunch of bitches. The morale around here has gone to shits and needs to be fixed.

This all started with GH topics, i get it, many fakes etc.etc we all need to be part of the solution, not the problem. Were a bunch of dudes thinking our shits better than the rest. Fair enough, then let's just prove it and best winner win :weights:

We all need to stop throwing rocks at the glass house. You're a HUGE asset to this board and the community. Let's handle this like grown men and move on.
                              thank you for giving you honest reply as I know you will say whats on your mind.

but did you just make an excuse to sell low dosed gh cuz high IGF levels are safer lmao really bro. read that over and see if you want to change anything.
                              ok I will sell to you, you send me your hard earned money and I will send you 9 vials in each box fuckit its safer that way right?

bro honestly I wanted to help you when you asked its just not that easy. I live in America where selling drugs is a damn felony
                              I have everything in the world want with in reason I want a lot of cars. I have 3 cars, 2 bikes and a huge fucking bad ass house (that I just made a home theater room in on of the rooms its fucking dope) I do not want to trade this in for a 4 X 6 prison cell Been there done that it sucks ass. I helped chad and I only say I helped him cuz he does not mind me saying cuz he did some cool as shit for me years ago that I will never forget. I was gonna help one other guy just before you asked me but hes a rookie and was blabbing all kinds of shit telling people my black tops ect. I am no drug dealer he ruined it or I would of got for you also. shit I want everyone to get the real proper dosed product.

this piece of shit and world GH selling under-dosed GH is fucking so wrong its not even funny to top it off bouncer knows it and lets it be.
                              come on bro I would crush this rookie if I really wanted to the mother fucker cant even send a reply that makes sense let alone help someone with their cycle. lol
                              love you bro (no homo)

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                                If you do not mind, I'll sum it up here and ask a couple of questions:

You were deceived for 10 years, and sold a bad GH, but then you found a guy who controls half of the world market GH. It is in China, and does not discount even large wholesalers. But he made you a discount because ... Damn, I do not know, apparently because you've been looking for him for a long time. The drug that he sends you shows just the final results, which by an order of magnitude bypass the original GH from the manufacturers, and you decided, comparing the tests that all HG were with a low dosage. And all around well, just hellish scammers.

This guy sends you samples - without labels, in white boxes (I have not seen your drugs, it's just the cheapest packaging in China) and when you say that they are bad, you send them back to him in exchange for new ones.

First question.

Why are you sending back these probes? What's the point? He will try to sell them to someone else? If there were series of production on the packages, or dates, it would be understandable. Perhaps they would look for a problem on the production line, for example, calibrate the lyaphilizate or check the bacteria. But no, except for the explanation "to sell to someone else" the reasons are no more.

This drug is super pure 191aa, but to make tests, you must ask permission from the manufacturer (in common with him in the PM).

And immediately the second question.

If it's pure GH, what's the difference to him? Any father-in-law will show 191aa and all conversations will end right away.

Acting on the facts, from this Chinese friend you will beat us in that our products are low-dosage. I did not miss anything?
                                I have no clue what you are saying and its clear you have no clue whatI am saying I am not replying to you anymore you are a scammer piece of shit. suck my balls lick my ass hole

Comment

Working...
                                X