Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be on later, time to go roll

Comment

• Can't have a PS4 and not get this game. Watch in HD!

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Gameplay Video - 2014 PlayStation Experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2cL-pp6p8

Comment

• I'm at level 3 bitches! Watchout!!! :grin:

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I'm at level 3 bitches! Watchout!!! :grin:
          Its a fun game isn't it bro? We will have some fun with that one.

Me and henry were fucken shit up last night like a couple of phaggots.

Comment

• Yup I'm liking it, but I have to admit fighting a boss at the end of a chapter is so 1990. lol

Comment

• the game has changed heaps since i stopped playing it. its actually become fun again.

enjoyed it last night.

I knew bouncer would be a titan though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
                the game has changed heaps since i stopped playing it. its actually become fun again.

enjoyed it last night.

I knew bouncer would be a titan though lol
                damn right! im not into that magical ferry shit. i drop bombs and fists on these hoes! :thankyou:

Comment

• Level 6 bitches! :grin:

By the way I am titan too. It had me at fists of iron. :rofl:

Comment

• Rados probably a fucken magical warrior or some slop.

Comment

• I'm having network ps issues, anyone else? I can't even log online from my pad or phone to their site.

Comment

• hhaha i went warlock for this one because on xb ive got titan and hunter.

level 13 but wont be on again until the weekend. ill catch up to you guys eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
                          hhaha i went warlock for this one because on xb ive got titan and hunter.

level 13 but wont be on again until the weekend. ill catch up to you guys eventually.
                          I'll hit you up tomorrow

Comment

• Sounds like they have pretty big plans for Destiny. Not a game that's going to be coming to an end for a very long time. It's like world of warcraft meets halo.

Bungie on Destiny's Lack of Story, The New Raid, and Destiny 2 - PSX 2014 - IGN Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Sounds like they have pretty big plans for Destiny. Not a game that's going to be coming to an end for a very long time. It's like world of warcraft meets halo.

Bungie on Destiny's Lack of Story, The New Raid, and Destiny 2 - PSX 2014 - IGN Video
                              Just saw the whole video that was pretty fucking awesome

Comment

• I want that guy in my team.
                                What a fucking nerd. He must eat, sleep, breath destiny. Lol. :grin:

Comment

Working...
                                X