• Show
Clear All

• With that avatar, get ready for gay spam:D

Looking good ya jack ass:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      With that avatar, get ready for gay spam:D

Looking good ya jack ass:)
      Thanks bro, back at it tonight, determined to achieve ripped in 2013 :)

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I don't really give a fuck. I am addressing your overall fat loss progress since your last update. Your training is not the issue.
        Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        post your diet.
        Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Anyway, shoulders gonna get hit hard back training tonight; presses x 2 movements, two side laterals, machine then dumbell rears, heavy dumbell shrugs to finish

Mr I this is why you get angry replies from me. Ffs just answer the question.

Comment

• Looking great Mr. I. 10% body fat is perfect. Unless you plan on doing a show why sweat it. Enjoy the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Mr I this is why you get angry replies from me. Ffs just answer the question.
            I love you, bouncer, rocket and even blum there' s your answer. Have a great weekend with your beautiful family.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
              Looking great Mr. I. 10% body fat is perfect. Unless you plan on doing a show why sweat it. Enjoy the moment.
              that's a thoughtful, kind and helpful comment bro. I want to achieve more but not in a frightened negative, low self worth way as if I'm no good until I reach my goal, to me that's a flawed mindset. You are clearly on the same page as me in this regard.

Thank you brother

Comment

Working...
              X