Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      thank you for giving you honest reply as I know you will say whats on your mind.

but did you just make an excuse to sell low dosed gh cuz high IGF levels are safer lmao really bro. read that over and see if you want to change anything.
      ok I will sell to you, you send me your hard earned money and I will send you 9 vials in each box fuckit its safer that way right?

bro honestly I wanted to help you when you asked its just not that easy. I live in America where selling drugs is a damn felony
      I have everything in the world want with in reason I want a lot of cars. I have 3 cars, 2 bikes and a huge fucking bad ass house (that I just made a home theater room in on of the rooms its fucking dope) I do not want to trade this in for a 4 X 6 prison cell Been there done that it sucks ass. I helped chad and I only say I helped him cuz he does not mind me saying cuz he did some cool as shit for me years ago that I will never forget. I was gonna help one other guy just before you asked me but hes a rookie and was blabbing all kinds of shit telling people my black tops ect. I am no drug dealer he ruined it or I would of got for you also. shit I want everyone to get the real proper dosed product.

this piece of shit and world GH selling under-dosed GH is fucking so wrong its not even funny to top it off bouncer knows it and lets it be.
      come on bro I would crush this rookie if I really wanted to the mother fucker cant even send a reply that makes sense let alone help someone with their cycle. lol
      love you bro (no homo)
      i hear ya brother

Comment

rado, if someone sells you 10 vials of weed and they only send you 6 is that a scammer ? fuck yes it is what is the difference if you say its 100ius and you only get 60IUs ? no difference you got scammed why is it so hard for people to not see this?

I already know you going to say yes and here the hard part cuz you are tight with B but if he allows this as the owner and controller of this site is he not just as bad? you prob wont answer that one but you know it is true and it would never happen at any other board except the scammer sites.
        This is a bad comparison. We have a fundamental disagreement here on what makes a scammer. Let me explain.

A more direct comparison is if someone sells you weed that does the job and gets you high but maybe not quite as high as you were expecting. That's not necessarily a scam by the dealer. That's more a question of quality and supply. You wouldn't scream "scammer" if your weed dealer gave you good weed but not amazing weed. You would just say "ehh it could be better". A true scam would be ordering 10 vials of weed and only receiving 6 from the dealer. That is an intentional scam and that is NOT what is going on here.

A scammer does not send out tons of free products to people and say "please get bloodwork and post honest results" as select has done on multiple occasions. A scammer does not pull a product from his shelves (alphatrop) when it tested so poorly. Why would a scammer ask people to post honest test results if they knew what they were selling was junk in the first place? Admit it rocket, that makes zero sense.

Chad ran ansomeones and he felt the sides. He wanted to get them tested and lower the dose because the sides were too much if I'm not mistaken. I'm running select GH and I am not bullshitting when I say I am feeling and seeing the results. There is no coverup here bro, all results are posted and nothing is edited. your trying to make me out to be the fucken devil and you're just wrong.

My main disagreement here with you is the scammer label. IMO the actions of select are actually the opposite of a scammer.

I have no argument with you about the whole pharm grade vs generic with fancy stickers thing because I have no proof one way or another to dispute that. So that is not my argument with you. Our argument is about what makes a scammer.

I think if people are honest and not afraid of arguing with you they would tell you that you have been a little over the top about this issue. I think most people here disagree with you on the scammer issue. Hell, select has even shown interest in buying a bunch of the blacktops and selling them, you wont allow him to do that. Why would a scammer show interest in selling a product that you yourself say is top notch? If this is all about the members, allow him to purchase the blacktops and sell them. That way more people can get there hands on them. Why would that be a bad thing?

Comment

• I would like to apologize to all forum users who witnessed this squabble. And I wanted to explain my position.

Every country in the world has its own rules and laws. In Russia, gh is a legal drug that is sold in pharmacies, and I think for many it's not news. Our company works in Russia legally, we have a firm, a brand, contracts with suppliers, offices in several cities, and our retail sales have long exceeded 5000IU per day. And this is not counting the wholesale trade, as we act as wholesalers for several stores.

Because of the large volumes of drug sales, we often conduct product tests, we cooperate with several laboratories doing analyzes for us.

We cooperate with Chinese and European companies, and we have direct contact with some manufacturers.

And now imagine - there is a guy on the forum (maybe he is very good for you, but I do not know him), and says that his unknown Black tops from China is the only original gh, the producer is classified, no contracts, just the best gh and all. And this Chinese seller controls half the market gh in the world.

During my time in this company, I went to trip in China 2 times, and never met this overlord of the market gh.

Regarding the extremely high IGF tests, I would like to tell you one story that I learned while looking for an answer to the question - why BT showed better results than Ans.

A few years ago a single manufacturer contacted our firm, and offered cooperation. Sent samples showed simple crazy figures. And some time this gh was sold in our stores. But after a while, complaints began to come to us - that the drug began to work much worse. Firm did repeated tests - and they were again the best at. The company had to work hard to understand what was the deception of the manufacturer.

In fact, in each 10IU vial was 15-20IU. This drug was not with low doses, but rather with extremely high. And like it should be just great. But gh in these flasks was extremely cheap, with a low degree of purification, and after some time the clients began to develop antibodies for this drug. And after a while he stopped working at all. So I asked to show blood tests in a few months after using Black tops.

This is a very long and not interesting text, and I do not think anyone has read it to the end, but I just wanted to express my opinion.

Thank you! With Respect, Selecthgh.

Comment

• Select, I know you and Rocket got off to a bad start and probably will stay that way. He's been running the same GH from the same guy for many years. Over those years he has had blood work done multiple times. If what you're saying is true, his levels should have dropped after being on for a couple months. They didn't. I believe you that some companies are doing business this way and trying to trick the customer but that's not the case with Rocket. But he does understand some companies operate this way he comes across as being so passionate about it.

Comment

• I am wondering, if it is made in a regulated pharmacy, how did the blood tests show an igf at a so-so level? Do peoples bodies process hgh differently? Is this pharmacy govt. regulated? Is it like a compounding pharmacy in the US? I am very ignorant on hgh but woild like to know as much as I can incase I want to but some in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                I am wondering, if it is made in a regulated pharmacy, how did the blood tests show an igf at a so-so level? Do peoples bodies process hgh differently? Is this pharmacy govt. regulated? Is it like a compounding pharmacy in the US? I am very ignorant on hgh but woild like to know as much as I can incase I want to but some in the future.
                Your points are valid and I can't answer the pharmacy questions but let's keep things in context here. If you went to a doc with igf levels of 453 they would not say "oh your igf level is so so". They would ask why are your igf levels so extremely high? 200 points above average is not so so. I understand it could be even higher but this is about context here.

Comment

• Frank's post at the end of this thread is very interesting to me. I've used mk-677 multiple times from multiple places for months on end and it does absolutely nothing after the first 2 weeks where you blow up like your on dbol. If that guys igf was raised by mk-677 alone it challenges what we think we know about peptides and the nature of igf itself. If igf levels can be raised but the product yields no results after 2 weeks there is something we are missing on the igf front.

It begs the question to me at least can you have a product that raises igf levels yet gives no results? If the answer is yes because of these new compounds then we have a situation where igf score alone doesn't tell the whole story.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ad.php?t=64121

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    I am wondering, if it is made in a regulated pharmacy, how did the blood tests show an igf at a so-so level? Do peoples bodies process hgh differently? Is this pharmacy govt. regulated? Is it like a compounding pharmacy in the US? I am very ignorant on hgh but woild like to know as much as I can incase I want to but some in the future.

I'll try to explain. IGF is not GH.

And pharmacy drugs have never been developed as IGF booster. This is just one of the indicators that gh changes in our body.

GH was developed for people with pathologies associated with growth hormone. And to measure gh by igf is about the same way as measuring the amount of testosterone in the blood, using an analysis on the estrogen. Yes, there is a direct relationship between the exponent gh and igf, but how much igf rises depends only on the susceptibility of the organism to the drug. By the way, the fashion for IGF tests came quite recently, before that STH and even the GH content in the blood was measured. But the most stable and important indicator for bodybuilding is IGF.

Therefore, the answer to the question - how much will IGF increase from 1IU GH - by as much as IGF synthesizes your body, and this indicator will be different for each person.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                      I'll try to explain. IGF is not GH.

And pharmacy drugs have never been developed as IGF booster. This is just one of the indicators that gh changes in our body.

GH was developed for people with pathologies associated with growth hormone. And to measure gh by igf is about the same way as measuring the amount of testosterone in the blood, using an analysis on the estrogen. Yes, there is a direct relationship between the exponent gh and igf, but how much igf rises depends only on the susceptibility of the organism to the drug. By the way, the fashion for IGF tests came quite recently, before that STH and even the GH content in the blood was measured. But the most stable and important indicator for bodybuilding is IGF.

Therefore, the answer to the question - how much will IGF increase from 1IU GH - by as much as IGF synthesizes your body, and this indicator will be different for each person.
                      I think the issue bro comes back to 1 simple fact. Chads results. Same guy, same dose, 2 different brands of GH. 1 scored higher igf levels compared to the other.

I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out a simple reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I think the issue bro comes back to 1 simple fact. Chads results. Same guy, same dose, 2 different brands of GH. 1 scored higher igf levels compared to the other.

I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out a simple reality.
                        If you want high IGF - you can just buy IGF. Why only for the IGF to GH use?

And I can't answer this question. Unfortunately I have no Black tops for research. I can check Ansomone, and ensure its purity and composition of amino acids, but I see no reason to spend 1400$ on something that I already know. And I'm pretty sure that there is no GH boosters because its main purpose clearly lies in the plane of the mass for bodybuilding.

And by the way, why listen to me? I'm just another seller hgh )

Comment

• I would like to recall one old story, this story is already 10 years - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...australia.film

Monday 21 May 2007 14.08 BST
                          Stallone guilty of importing growth hormone into Australia

... judge in the state of New South Wales instructed the 60-year-old actor to pay A$13,000 (£5,400) after failing to obtain a valid prescription for the human growth hormone Jintropin on a visit to the country....
                          I think this guy has the ability to buy any GH in the world, but he chose Jintropin. I think he just does not know about the black tops of unknown origin, which show results much better. Or vice versa, he knows that something that can not be measured by the IGF level.

Comment

• Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
                            If you want high IGF - you can just buy IGF. Why only for the IGF to GH use?

And I can't answer this question. Unfortunately I have no Black tops for research. I can check Ansomone, and ensure its purity and composition of amino acids, but I see no reason to spend 1400$ on something that I already know. And I'm pretty sure that there is no GH boosters because its main purpose clearly lies in the plane of the mass for bodybuilding.

And by the way, why listen to me? I'm just another seller hgh )
                            There is no real igf as far as I'm aware. The shit sold in the peptide shops "igf-lr3" is crap.

Comment

holly shit you are retaining water you are not going that muscle thats water it takes a lot longer to build muscle than 3 weeks on anything.

no you are wrong alpha what Evers are really low so that makes him bad? a lie is a lie low is low you can not let him say he is selling 100iu and they are bot 100iu why is this so hard to understand?

if you buy my car you think its ok to give me 1000 dollars when we made deal for 1200 dollars? fuck no whats the difference?

someone needs to chime in your blind and select is a scammer and proven liar jump in the fire do you guys not agree if you pay for 100iu you should get 100IUs ? someone fucking reply
                              I've been reading this whole thread and both bouncer and rocket make great points. I can't speak for select because I purchased from world. But the hygetropin I got was under dosed for sure. But the price is low. Now if the jins test low also, then that might make rockets point. Rockets black tops are the same price as the jins and the test scores are showing great numbers from chadd post. Now if it has 192 in it we don't know. But all this hgh might have it in it to raise the igf levels. Who really knows what's in all these kits. We don't have a lab to run the tests. Rocket thank you for the honesty about your opinion it goes far. Bouncer you also had good points on the topic for sure. I'm still really new to this game and this was great information. I'm not sure how sponsorship works on these sites but people come here for great information and to trust your sponcers. So I'm glad to see people posting the numbers of each hgh to make there desicion on what to purchase. Thanks again chadd for everything you have tested. I'm still waiting on a few kits from world/jintropin.us (sorry select for mentioning them on your thread) to come in and im testing it for sure. I still want to run those black tops rocket has also.like I said I'm here to find the best product for a good price. As of right now rocket has the best price with the best numbers. And he is not even a dealer like he said just a member looking out for people. Thanks again guys and I hope everyone could get a long again[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                This is a bad comparison. We have a fundamental disagreement here on what makes a scammer. Let me explain.

A more direct comparison is if someone sells you weed that does the job and gets you high but maybe not quite as high as you were expecting. That's not necessarily a scam by the dealer. That's more a question of quality and supply. You wouldn't scream "scammer" if your weed dealer gave you good weed but not amazing weed. You would just say "ehh it could be better". A true scam would be ordering 10 vials of weed and only receiving 6 from the dealer. That is an intentional scam and that is NOT what is going on here.

A scammer does not send out tons of free products to people and say "please get bloodwork and post honest results" as select has done on multiple occasions. A scammer does not pull a product from his shelves (alphatrop) when it tested so poorly. Why would a scammer ask people to post honest test results if they knew what they were selling was junk in the first place? Admit it rocket, that makes zero sense.

Chad ran ansomeones and he felt the sides. He wanted to get them tested and lower the dose because the sides were too much if I'm not mistaken. I'm running select GH and I am not bullshitting when I say I am feeling and seeing the results. There is no coverup here bro, all results are posted and nothing is edited. your trying to make me out to be the fucken devil and you're just wrong.

My main disagreement here with you is the scammer label. IMO the actions of select are actually the opposite of a scammer.

I have no argument with you about the whole pharm grade vs generic with fancy stickers thing because I have no proof one way or another to dispute that. So that is not my argument with you. Our argument is about what makes a scammer.

I think if people are honest and not afraid of arguing with you they would tell you that you have been a little over the top about this issue. I think most people here disagree with you on the scammer issue. Hell, select has even shown interest in buying a bunch of the blacktops and selling them, you wont allow him to do that. Why would a scammer show interest in selling a product that you yourself say is top notch? If this is all about the members, allow him to purchase the blacktops and sell them. That way more people can get there hands on them. Why would that be a bad thing?
                                he wants my black tops cuz the are a real 10ius
                                if you allow him to keep on his website or advertise his boxes as 100iu per box he is a fucking liar and you are backing him.
                                your friends with bass. are you ok with me asking this question on his board and linking the reply? I bet you 5000 bucks not one person at all agrees with you and they all including bass say that his bull shit. I know for a fact Bass would pull him as a sponsor if he had any.

Comment

Working...
                                X