• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunnyy View Post
    hello...
    ... It's me...

Comment

• 1 1/2 chicken breast that was baked, veggies is 2 servings and rice is 1/3 of a cup. i already ate the avocado and im also adding almonds for my fats.

this is my 3rd meal of the day. my next meal will be a shake followed by dinner tonight with some small piece of tuna steak and bok choi. will post pics when dinner is served.

2016-10-05_01-10-51 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• it's time to change things up a bit. this time i plan on eating red meat once a week. i will also add fish to it. so now my food will consist of 4 days of chicken/turkey, one day of red meat(no pork)and another day of fish.

it will still consist of high pro, high fats low carb. i've been thinking that i need to eat more meat rather than once a month. i don't like the bloated feeling or being "bulky" around the waist/gut area.

i'm missing essential vitamins from the red meat and once a week is not going to kill my either. this will also help me add weight faster, which is what i need. otherwise for me to gain weight, is usually not easy and i don't plan on increasing any of my doses.

simple stuff here. S&P, with some coco oil. same for the veggies. no sauce for dipping.

20161008_183707 by Rado, on Flickr
        20161008_183006 by Rado, on Flickr
        20161008_183645 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• breakfast after my training. left over steak cut up and 8 eggs, 6 whole 2 whites.
          franks hot sauce right here folks:D
          20161009_112102 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Frank's hot sauce for the win!

Comment

• I eat red meat at least 3 times a week if not more. :D Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                I eat red meat at least 3 times a week if not more. :D Love it!
                yea i love it as well bro, just not the fact how it makes me feel.

but this week past week i had it twice due to having some left over.

Comment

• 1/4 of a serving of rice/beans, 2 chicken breasts, veggies. 1 avocado to go with meal(not pictured)

2016-10-10_05-47-46 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• made from scratch. turkey(fat free grounded) meatballs and sauce was homemade as well...if anyone needs to recipe, i will post. im switching my rice for pasta for carbs. rice tends to bloat me more than pasta and besides, i get better nutrients with pasta, or at least this one. that is half a serving of pasta and many servings for meatballs:D

20161011_083102 by Rado, on Flickr
                    20161011_083043 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• the turkey balls look great

Comment

• i'll post a pic later when i cut into them, should of done that. thx bro!

you love your italian food like myself; it's good eating for sure and easy to bulk with.

Comment

• coco oil, tons of garlic(garlic was roasted before chicken was placed into pan) and salt and pepper. veggies and pasta is 1/2 of a serving; roughly 40g's of carbs in this meal. now i'm taking in about 100g's or so a day on carbs.

20161012_191213 by Rado, on Flickr
                          20161012_191146 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• oregano, S&P, basil, sea salt and cayenne...sizzled on pan with avocado oil, then marinated in her homemade special sauce:D served over veggies and you've got yourself a nice clean, filled with flavor fat free chicken:thumb:

20161014_181859 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161014_181925 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161014_182221 by Rado, on Flickr
                            20161014_183012 by Rado, on Flickr

Comment

• Interested in that sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                                Interested in that sauce.
                                i'll ask her later on tonight when i see her to post the exact recipe and how it's done.

you want dibs on the next sauce she makes? she's making homemade pizza tonight(it's cheat day motherfucker!!!)and she uses the same type of sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X